• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Update on the Beta - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh, I guess I have to be the bad guy (cowards!). If you knew your employee spread misinformation weeks ago that the beta wasn't pushed back, and that people were relying on this (and very likely many continuing to purchase the DDE based on this misinformation), why did you only remove the post? Why did you not correct the misinformation from the beginning?

Yes, I'm happy to now have a date and to finally get a bit of honesty right as zero hour approached, but come on, isn't it obvious what caused of all of this to begin with?

Upvote 0
It's good that you cleared out the miscommunication .

It's a bit sad though to see that the Beta was made within a big announcement and in the end, players will get at best 2 weeks ( I feel it's gonna shift away a bit more ).
It sucks to find some "show stopper" so close to the release.

Anyway I don't really care for the "early-release" ( even if I will play it a bit ) , DDE was mainly for support.

Now you better fix those bugs :cool:

Upvote 0
fodgme.jpg

joking...

Upvote 0
Sheesh, I guess I have to be the bad guy (cowards!). If you knew your employee spread misinformation weeks ago that the beta wasn't pushed back, and that people were relying on this (and very likely many continuing to purchase the DDE based on this misinformation), why did you only remove the post? Why did you not correct the misinformation from the beginning?

Yes, I'm happy to now have a date and to finally get a bit of honesty right as zero hour approached, but come on, isn't it obvious what caused of all of this to begin with?

Have to agree with you. Should have been cleared up a lot earlier. All we wanted was some transparency. But glad it's done finally. Now I can wait patiently for the beta.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Havent you heard of being over Optimistic, if they been guilty of anything it's simply that - nothing more - nothing sinister - just plain not wanting to disappoint there customers

Reactions: Spindle
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.