• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gamescon2011 coverage thread!

Scrappa

Grizzled Veteran
May 1, 2011
England
I think there should be a thread for all the Ro2 footage that comes out of gamescon, so I'm starting one now and when footage comes out I will post it here :D

If others could post any footage that I don't post that would be brilliant aswell.

Alan interview
GamesCom 2011: Red Orchestra 2 Alan Wilson Interview - YouTube

Rising Storm Interview

Gamescom 2011: Red Orchestra 2 Tony Gillham Interview - YouTube

Totalbiscuit Footage

Gamescom Coverage : Hyper WTF is Red Orchestra 2? Part 1 - YouTube

Last edited:
Tripwire is at the booth from 1C. 1c itself confirmed that the part of RO2 booth will be press only so looks like public visitors wont see any news footage or can play the game itself. I somehow doubt that you will get a livestream from a 1C press conference but somebody might record it. I also hope we will at least see some video footage and screenshots later.

Reactions: Cossack. Dmitri
Upvote 0
Dont get me wrong they need the press to see the game, to hopefully get good reviews

But this press only idea my not be that great as the press aren't the people that will actually buy it, & so far we as in joe public aint seen a great deal of High quality video or game play footage

I did like the grandpa thing but that didn't show much in the way of game footage either

PR wise it's a strange stratagie to say the least

Upvote 0
The experienced RO Testers should also miss a little more intentionality... make it easier for the press to get a few kills...

Might be better reviews if they don't get severalty punished and die everytime they have an encounter with an experienced player.

"Red Orchestra Heroes of Stalingrad Review"
I HATE THIS GAME... Nothing has ever made me feel so useless... I feel like I contributed to the death of hundreds of soldiers... now please excuse me while I go play pong

Upvote 0