• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gamescon2011 coverage thread!

New from Gamescon + Possible beta info

New from Gamescon + Possible beta info

Long time lurker registering to share. : )

http://www.nofrag.com/2011/aou/18/38650/

According to Google translator:
Through 1C's booth, I went to talk to Alan Wilson to understand a little better system up Red Orchestra 2. All players start at level 10 and can climb to the maximum level where they become heroes. By the way, they unlock something to change their appearance to look more seasoned on the battlefield, as well as some equipment, but nothing like BFBC2 or CoD: senior players have virtually no advantage over newcomers. teamkill If players a lot, they will lose rank, but it will really do it on purpose to fall below the 10 level. If desired, administrators can set their servers to accept only players ranked between such and such place. Knowing that it is impossible to create an account to buy unless the game on Steam, the system should curb the enthusiasm of teamkillers. To reach the maximum level should be about 400 to 500 hours. Of course, it depends a lot on how you play, because the best players will win more points and climb so quickly. Some beta testers have become heroes after only three weeks ... "They play one hundred hours a week. I'm glad they like the game, but it still worries me a bit. Have they for life" asks Alan. They may not of life, but they are heroes. Though not enough to reach the maximum grade to become a hero in a game, there can be only one hero in each camp and the title is awarded to the player with the most points moral in his career. I also asked Alan if the semi-private beta will start soon: they are next week, but prefer to announce the date the night before to ensure that players do not spend a sleepless night waiting for anything in the case that a problem where the last minute.

Sorry if this is old news.

Upvote 0
It's Gamescom not Gamescon.
Hehehe
I know but this topic name is " Gamescon2011 coverage thread!", so i dont want to breakdown title. :)

I have account on Gamespot and GS has possibility to follow some games. U get news on personal email...
SO, today i try to follow RO2 on live gamescom like bf3, mass effect3, skyrim... List have 320 game titles but missing RO2. :(
I waited to see match 32vs32. Think that match was yesterday?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Breaking news from Gamescom!

ro2ns.jpg

Upvote 0
Go die in a burning pit PsychoPigeon, RO2 doesn't even have a booth because TWI is to busy MAKING THE GAME. Not like EA/DICE that just shows off retarded stuff like allways.

I'm pretty sure Dice has enough people to advertise whilst still working on the game, small minded prick.

Upvote 0
Okay guys lets not post anything stupid or argue with each other about how DICE is a bigger size in people than TWI. Everyone who has touched a keyboard knows this, so there is no need to yell over it at every single gaming expo.

This thread was intended for anything TWI coming out of gamescom, not BF3, not if there will be a wipe after the beta (which there obviously will be due to it being a different client).

Okay, so, anything new guys?

Upvote 0