• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New trailer

I'd assume (uh oh!) that if they just started recording footage yesterday, that there will be a more "legitimate" (read focused towards those in the know and wanna see the game) video in the works.

Yes, there will be more... :p

Upvote 0
oh_you_Funny_Pics_Folder-s447x335-142815-580.jpg

D: I can't wait!

Upvote 0
Because I'm partial towards RO2.

Anyway, I didn't mean I didn't like it.
What I mean is, if its goal is to sell the game to people who don't know RO2 or do not intend do buy it yet, it's just not good and won't work.
It's good to you and me who already pre-ordered and know the game is gonna be the best FPS ever, but to other people who aren't interested yet, it's not.

It remains an opinion but still.

Upvote 0
Anyway, I didn't mean I didn't like it.
What I mean is, if its goal is to sell the game to people who don't know RO2 or do not intend do buy it yet, it's just not good and won't work.
It's good to you and me who already pre-ordered and know the game is gonna be the best FPS ever, but to other people who aren't interested yet, it's not.

It remains an opinion but still.

I'm amused how people like yourself are so confident that you'd make a better job at marketing than the folks that work with the game & these kinda things on a daily basis. If anyone knows best than its TWI.

Upvote 0
To all those that say "OMG bad trailer no gameplay blah blah"

We live in a modern age, when someone sees a funny trailer with bits of gameplay or whatever, if they like the video they will research the product

If they buy a game because they like what they see in a commercial they are irresponsible consumers. Everyone should Wiki a game or look up more gameplay about it. We have plenty of gameplay footage showing off the basics, and by the time this video does the rounds we'll have plenty of HD footage for them to see.

Seriously, this was a great trailer, stop bad mouthing something you know nothing about. PR guys have made a career doing this for a living, I think they know more about it than most.

I laughed out loud, and I love the Russian feel to it even though it is clearly american. Oh and the video quality was top notch, great camera work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nimsky
Upvote 0