• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Amazing new screenshots!

I really look forward to this game, but the lighting seems off a lot of times, which makes the screenies look somewhat flat (lacking depth).
Interiors often look about as bright as the outside, and shadows seem somewhat inconsistent. Shadows seem to affect the ground more or differently than the foliage and objects in many cases.

Upvote 0
Very few doppel-mag MP40s will be in circulation at any time. And they aren't that good. And reloading two mags takes longer. Trust us.

I think the thing is that some people did not realize it was still 2 mags and not just one extra wide mag.

capturerkd.png

As you can see it balances its self, so its not a problem as Alan says.

AMD 1090t
8 gb ram
2x hd5870
on
crosshair IV

What can I expect ?

You will be able to run it fine on high.

Last edited:
Reactions: Derpus
Upvote 0
Because it is fun and cool to put rare weapons into a game that no one has played with before. We've said this before for us the dividing line is - could the weapon have possibly been there, and can anyone beyond a shadow of a doubt prove that it wasn't there. It doesn't matter how rare it was, if it could have been there, it's ok for us to use.

I have stumbled upon these incredible leaked screenshots that incorporate experimental aperture sight technology which might have been used in World War 2!

Aperture.jpg

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Didn't know that, though I'm sure it's still noticeably faster than switching the clip out entirely, especially in the middle of a firefight.

True but seeing as a proper reload will probably takes more than twice as long its balanced... what I'm curious about is if an individual mag can be reloaded or if you will not to do both.

Upvote 0
who would think the implementation of one weapon - that albeit not common - would make some users flip their sh*t about this game being unrealistic

Holy if you wanted to be that realistic go join the damned army and experienced real combat

There is a difference between the fun and interesting realism that video games are going to offer us
and real life

get use to it

otherwise
haterpython.jpg

Reactions: OneDuck
Upvote 0
Holy if you wanted to be that realistic go join the damned army and experienced real combat

That excuse is absolutely bunk, simply because you can use it for comparing any semi-realistic game to a more arcadey one.

Why would I play Gran Tourismo over Burnout? If I wanted my racing game to be that realistic I'd become a damned race driver.

Why would I play Men of War over Company of Heroes? If I wanted my game to be that tactical, I'd go become a damned general.

Why would I play [Insert Any Paradox Grand Strategy Game Here] over [Insert Total War Game Here]? If I wanted that much diplomacy in my games, I'd become a damned diplomat.

The fact is, I'd like to play a very realistic FPS so I can get myself close to feeling like I'm actually fighting without risking myself to physical harm.

Now, if TWI wants to fill the game with rare goodies, more power to them.

Upvote 0