• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Amazing new screenshots!

Yes, MkB's could be equipped with a scope, otherwise it wouldn't be in our game!!!

mkb42_887a.jpg

What i fear that in a later stage of the game nearly everyone will run around with pimped up weapons. But since you refused me to send a beta invite for the game i can only wait how it will be in the live game :)

Upvote 0
Yes, MkB's could be equipped with a scope, otherwise it wouldn't be in our game!!!

mkb42_887a.jpg
Hey Ramm, do you know what year the MP40 II was designed and field tested? It's cool that it's in the game (despite its rarity) but my main concern is that it was used post-Stalingrad.

Reactions: nike_angus
Upvote 0
Hey Ramm, do you know what year the MP40 II was designed and field tested? It's cool that it's in the game (despite its rarity) but my main concern is that it was used post-Stalingrad.

It was tested in 1942. It is pretty rare, and wasn't that good of a weapon. But in game it helps balance out the high capacity drum on the PPSH.

Upvote 0