• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Preview on Eurogamer

Good article, even though we already know most of this information. I'm always pleased with the quality of Eurogamer's write-ups, even if sometimes they pick really strange vocabulary in their English writings ...

Indeed, eurogamer are my go to site for game reviews. They occasionally give massive releases less than an 8 for starters which is a miracle.

Upvote 0
Indeed, eurogamer are my go to site for game reviews. They occasionally give massive releases less than an 8 for starters which is a miracle.

Same here, I really like Eurogamer's reviews. I feel like most of them are well thought out and very fair in their evaluation. They are one of the rare sites that will give a **** game a **** review, no matter who its made by

Upvote 0
What caught my attention was the last phrase: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad is due to be released Q2 2011 on PC.

What they mean is 2012. Watch and see.

And blind firing a mosin will not break your hand or your fingers.

I've fired an mn44 one handed holding it out like a pistol. It weighs too much for the recoil to hurt you.... unless you are made of glass.

Upvote 0
I'm quite certain some of you people are making serious miscalculations on how long it takes to finish a nearly-finished game...
It's pretty fishy that a nearly finished game still has no minimum specs, price, release date, or even confirmed features.

I thought they said themselves, from their own mouths, something like "the tanking will be like a whole new game".

Aren't they redoing alot of the tanking physics and adding a bunch of new stuff?

Upvote 0
It's pretty fishy that a nearly finished game still has no minimum specs, price, release date, or even confirmed features.

I thought they said themselves, from their own mouths, something like "the tanking will be like a whole new game".

Aren't they redoing alot of the tanking physics and adding a bunch of new stuff?

Protip: beta means it's being bugtested and balanced. Which means it's very complete overall.

Upvote 0