• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New(?) interview with Alan Wilson

Conformation of Pavlov's House?

first confirmation of Pavlov's House, well yes and no....the last batch of screenies that were released after Igromir revealed a new map entitled Commissar's House....just took us a little while to notice and put two and two together :eek: so while TW hadn't given any official confirmation, the evidence we had essentially confirmed it already. same goes for other new map revealed after Igromir, Red October Factory

I wonder, I remember hearing Ramm saying that there would only be two maps that were "ports" from RO1. Maybe he meant so far only, but somehow I interpreted it as all in all.

I'm not sure what Im saying ^^.

at initial release, RO2 will have 2 "reimagined" stock maps from ROOST....Apartments (Danzig) and Fallen Fighters (Fallen Heroes). yes there was a Pavlov's House map in ROOST, but it was a community made custom map. the way i interpret TW's statements and also from what we learned from the interview i had from PAX, there are 10 maps at initial release. 2 of those are the "reimagined" maps. 1 of those is the tank only map (Gumrak). if you check the facts thread, we've got all but 2 of the maps "confirmed". could TW add more reimagined maps from ROOST in future content updates? possibly....actually i'd like to think it's highly possible ;) but as for the initial 10 maps released, only 2 are reimagined "ports"

Reactions: Nimsky
Upvote 0
Console? :( Please don't go to console.

honestly, the TWI team don't seem to like consoles too much (and for good reason)

I cannot place where but yesterdoo i read an article in which they basically said, "we do not want to make our game worse so we can release it on console, we want to only release the best." (it was along those lines anyway)

I wholeheartedly agree :)

Upvote 0
Who would put a RO-mod screenshot up to an interview of HoS? :rolleyes:

I was wondering the same. Anyone who is new to RO2 and sees that interview first, might get a bad impression from that old screenshot.

I'm not against a console port after the PC version is released. The question is whether the game is enjoyable to play on console or not.

Upvote 0