• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The RO2:HoS Fact Thread

Upvote 0
i have a question concerning the reloading/magazine system as i have seen in beta gameplay you will have infinite magz with limited ammo (like in most fps) in this case what is the point of the holding r to see if the mag is light or heavy?
please tell me that the mag number will be limited too
also i have another question,the commander of the :IS2: will just say where are the enemy etc?i mean if it's a tank with uknown people how the hell are they gonna communicate(chat is too slow and disfunctional)
thank you in advance:)

Upvote 0
There's atleast one video in which I believe, a dev said that there's no "infinite" ammo ingame, so you can count on it that you will have a limited number of mags or clips.

There will also be ingame voice, as well as the option to orientate on clockwise directions or compass directions. Other than that I do not know.

Upvote 0
There's atleast one video in which I believe, a dev said that there's no "infinite" ammo ingame, so you can count on it that you will have a limited number of mags or clips.

I think they mean the old, instead of having two half empty clips they magically combined into one. That means you can just stick a new mag in anytime without needing to think.

Personally I really hope that the bullets stay their mag, it makes people think before they reload and gives more use the the ammo check feature.

Last edited:
Upvote 0