• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The RO2:HoS Fact Thread

I for one wouldn't really mind the absence of the MG42 in the game. In a video game, there wouldn't be a real difference in how effective the MG34 and MG42 are at killing people. An MG42 can surpress or take out a group of people out in the open in seconds, and the MG34 would do the same exact thing, albeit firing less ammo.

Besides, I'd rather there not be that many firearms that could have been in Stalingrad. 2 is enough.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
"Players will just unlock weapons at different stages in their leveling up of their character." sort of was what Ramm said when speaking about Heroes.

I am a little puzzled atm. Will the player level you have gained from playing on Ranked servers have an effect while playing on unranked ones? I didn't think so at first, but since Ramm spoke quite a bit about competitive gaming and limiting player progression. I assume clan matches will be played on unranked servers, so therefor your player level and progression must have an effect while playing on unranked, right?

Upvote 0