• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The RO2:HoS Fact Thread

Besides the fact that this game is still Beta and the role names possibly subject to change, "Experienced {classname}" could be a better choice than "Elite {classname}". Jaesperson is somewhat right about the use of "elite" in Germany - however, terms like "Elitesoldat" are mostly used to discribe members of specialized units like the KSK or the Kampfschwimmer.

Upvote 0
Vehicles

German

• Panzerkampfwagen IV G (Confirmed here)
  • Panzerkampfwagen III J (First version) - Free DLC (Source: US PC Gamer Issue 209 (Jan. 2011) Page 56)
  • SdKfz 251/1 Halftrack - Free DLC (Source: US PC Gamer Issue 209 (Jan. 2011) Page 56)

Soviet

• T-34/76 (Confirmed here)
  • T-70 - Free DLC (Source: US PC Gamer Issue 209 (Jan. 2011) Page 56)
  • Universal Carrier - Free DLC (Source: US PC Gamer Issue 209 (Jan. 2011) Page 56)

From the first page of the Fact Thread. Four have been announced: two upon release; two in future updates.​

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Epic spaced post LMAO

Yeah, that's so far - there's no suggestion (from what I've read) that they've decided on two medium, two light and two transports and they're now done with vehicles.

I don't see how a couple of heavy tanks are out of the question further down the line, or anything else.

Yeah, fixed the spacing lol NVM, now the quote is ****ed, stupid thing.

I agree. One can almost guarentee on there being heavy tanks, it just hasn't been formally announced yet.

Upvote 0
Epic spaced post LMAO

Yeah, that's so far - there's no suggestion (from what I've read) that they've decided on two medium, two light and two transports and they're now done with vehicles.

I don't see how a couple of heavy tanks are out of the question further down the line, or anything else.

Just to point out, the Panzer III, in every variant and/or model, is a medium tank ;)

Upvote 0
Well, here's the first official pic of the T-70; interesting that it's already been modelled despite apparently not being released with the initial game.

Red-Orchestra1.jpg

Upvote 0