• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The RO2:HoS Fact Thread

Being done with In Country I believe or at least modernish..lol

But Butch, everyone knows you can't have the 1960s portrayed in a game without ACOG sights and SOPMOD M16s. M16s and AK47s simply aren't fun with iron sights. Black Ops proved this.

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
But Butch, everyone knows you can't have the 1960s portrayed in a game without ACOG sights and SOPMOD M16s. M16s and AK47s simply aren't fun with iron sights. Black Ops proved this.

Well we don't know all the details of what will be coming with the weapons for In Country, so lets not rule things out just yet and as for Black ops..Well it only shows what happens when a game is not properly beta tested especially on PC..lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Playing PR felt like playing with with your dad's toys, except your dad was a grumpy immature bugger who kept yelling at your for doing things against his own personal rules and threatening at the top of his lungs to take said toys away and or slap you :D I feel it could have been 100x more streamlined and a heck of a lot more realistic.

Anyhow, is LAN confirmed for HoS? I mean can I host a LAN and get my mates in or is it online only? I hate it how so many modern games are leaving out LAN these days :(

Upvote 0
Added:

• Environmental Temperatures: Maps can have set temperatures, which influence the rate at which the MG barrel heats up. This also influences the muzzle velocity of tank rounds. (Source: Wilsonam)

Can they mention them at map start?
I knew that they had stuff like that, but would be nice to know it when you actually play:)

Upvote 0
I translated the whole first post (and part of the second) into Spanish, and tweaked the introduction. I wanted to make this because I see this thread as the most informative way of telling people about the game.

The idea is that people who don't know English can copy it or link it to their websites, forums, communities, etc...

I'll also plan to keep it up to date.

Before posting it, I'd like to know if it would be ok, to post it right here, or should it have a new thread, maybe an "International Fact Thread" where other people can also translate it to their respective languages.

Your call.

Upvote 0