• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Steam Store page is UP!!

This year I got married, bought a house and changed my job. And next year, RO2 comes out which will keep me busy for long time and which makes 2011 an awesome year. Could we please post-pone that 2012 thing that's gonna happen?
IF RO2 comes out in 2011, your new bride will leave you because you'll stay up playing RO2 instead of paying attention to her. Then you'll lose your house because a)either she gets it in the divorce settlement or b)you lose your job because you can't function for lack of sleep from playing RO2.

You might want to rethink your priorities. Buy two computers, two copies of RO2 and get your wife hooked, too. You may lose your job and your house, but you'll still have the wife ;)

Reactions: Felix Ostheim
Upvote 0
IF RO2 comes out in 2011, your new bride will leave you because you'll stay up playing RO2 instead of paying attention to her. Then you'll lose your house because a)either she gets it in the divorce settlement or b)you lose your job because you can't function for lack of sleep from playing RO2.

You might want to rethink your priorities. Buy two computers, two copies of RO2 and get your wife hooked, too. You may lose your job and your house, but you'll still have the wife ;)

Make it three copies and give one to get your boss hooked too so you don't lose your job either.

Reactions: slavek
Upvote 0
I'm a little nervous about the system requirements. my processor is a Pentium D Hyper threaded 2.8Ghz, (yeah I know I've needed an upgrade for a while) but I can still run Battlefield Bad company 2,

any ideas if I'll get by?

(sorry I know this is an old post)

Nobody outside of Tripwire knows the exact specifications. You'll have to wait until they decide to release them.

Upvote 0
No, we are not expecting those. We know for a fact that dual core will be required as minimum spec as well.

I apologise Yoshi but these were taken from the Steam store..Perhaps it maybe better to put up "To Be Announced" rather than something that maybe construed as misleading by potential customers?

Reactions: RobfromEssex
Upvote 0