• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gamescon 2010 HEROES videos

FlyXwire

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 1, 2006
Also posting these Gamescon 2010 videos here so that they get top billing within a thread (for easy re-reference):

Dailymotion - Red Orchestra 2 : Presentation de Gamplay part 1 (Cam) - une vidéo Jeux vidéo

Dailymotion - Red Orchestra 2 : Presentation de Gamplay part 2 (Cam) - une vidéo Jeux vidéo

Here's the "restored" footage that was non-fuctional in the Gameplay part 2 video above (TY shadowwill for the find):

YouTube - Gamescom 2010: Prezentacja gry Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad (część 2)

Although a little more "shaky cam", this recent video shows a number of levels and gameplay features altogether (TY Pvt.Skoko for the heads-up):

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/user/wwwgrampl#p/u/3/sLCFCMfy9CA

Two additional Gamescon HOS gameplay videos narrated in Dutch (thanks go to Nora The Martyr for locating these):

YouTube - Gamescom Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Gameplay Part 1/2

YouTube - Gamescom Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Gameplay Part 2/2

An excellent Q&A interview with John Gibson, conducted by forum member Zetsumei and RO:Ladder members at this year's Gamescon (thanks to O'Shannon for the heads up on these):

part 1
YouTube - Interview: Tripwire President John "RammJaeger" Gibson - Red Orchestra Heroes of Stalingrad part 1/4

part 2
YouTube - Interview: Tripwire President John "RammJaeger" Gibson - Red Orchestra Heroes of Stalingrad part 2/4

part 3
YouTube - Interview: Tripwire President John "RammJaeger" Gibson - Red Orchestra Heroes of Stalingrad part 3/4

part 4
YouTube - Interview: Tripwire President John "RammJaeger" Gibson - Red Orchestra Heroes of Stalingrad part 4/4

[/URL]

Last edited:
I just hope they tweak some of the running animations and reload animations abit for the final release. Somehow when he cocks the PPSh bolt it looked rather... stupid :p

Other than that, now I have pragmatic reason to pre-order the game once avaible other than "It's RO2" - even when it lacks IS-2 in its glory!

Upvote 0
I just hope they tweak some of the running animations and reload animations abit for the final release. Somehow when he cocks the PPSh bolt it looked rather... stupid :p

Other than that, now I have pragmatic reason to pre-order the game once avaible other than "It's RO2" - even when it lacks IS-2 in its glory!

Little brother T-34 76 will just have to be sufficient for your IS2 fix until some modders come along and remedy the problem. :IS2:

Upvote 0