• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gamescon gossip.

On another note, the damn vid gets stuck right as arty starts falling and he talks about the level of destruction....

About the player count, you know, it might had been just the writer speculating so I still wasnt really sure about it :p

Edit: Just noticed something I hope gets fixed... The germans in 1rst person still hold their guns like the russians :(. But ok there are more important things now :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
graphics look good, quite that what i expected. danzig remake looks nice, weapon sounds too. this kind of marking the spots for your team mates looks like that in brothers in arms ;D

its not good, that u can see the different equipement u can choose (right side on the top)
voice commands, ok, he said that this will be done (if u need a German speaker, let me know - i am cheap :D)

Upvote 0
I know lol I was waiting to see the whole grain elevator completely destroyed

I hate how he never picks up other weps.

I let part 2 load for a while and I saw the arty!!!

It looks like the bullet holes have been fixed from their roundness.\

Morale can be sseen in the bottom left corner on the body represented by the head being drooped i think.

Last edited:
Upvote 0