Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

CHANGES
  • Items changed, or highlighted for future attention, on 20 July 2013 are highlighted in yellow.

Global Rules
  • Forum moderators may or may not be Tripwire Interactive staff members, but either way, please respect them, as they are the authority of the forums. Speaking to them with intentional spite will not be tolerated and may result in the loss of your forum privileges.
  • Any decisions made by any member of staff or moderator are final and not subject to discussion. Doing so may result in a ban from the site. The owners of Tripwire Interactive Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason, as well as to remove access to the forums for any individuals with or without warning for breaches of the rules.
  • If you have a complaint regarding another user, PM the appropriate moderators, or if you have an administrative issue, [RO]schneidzekk.

General Behaviour
  • Use the search function before posting. Chances are your question has already been answered.
  • Use a title that describes the content of your post. Don't use all caps or special characters to draw attention either in the title or the body of the post.
  • Up to 10 emoticons are allowed in a post
  • Political discussions are prohibited.
  • Flaming - We do not tolerate abusive, malicious, personal attacks. You will be banned if you persist in this behavior.
  • Trolls - Anyone deliberately antagonizing other forum users by posting 'flame bait' type messages is not welcome. You will be banned (possibly without warning depending on the severity of the issue) if you persist in this behavior.
  • Personal insults (directed at anyone) will result in a ban. If the behavior is not corrected, it will be made more permanent.
  • Constructive criticism is welcome. However keep in mind we (and other forums goers) may not agree with you. If you can't keep the conversation civil, you will be removed from the forums.
  • The use of hyperbole, one liners, and images as part of a forum debate is likely to get you infracted. You have many ways to participate and be a constructive part of this community, even when you disagree.
  • To make the highlighted bits above 100% clear to everyone, the following WILL NOT BE TOLERATED:
    1. Personal attacks, insults, antagonism of any forum-goers, moderators or Tripwire Interactive staff.
    2. Breaches of confidentiality and privacy of any sort.
    3. Any form of racism, bigotry or attacks on race, creed or color.
    4. Linking to posts on other forums related to ANY of the above, whether you are the originator or not, without exception.

  • There has been too much in the way of abhorrent personal behaviors in the past. These will cease. It doesn't matter who started it or who reacted to it - it will all result in moderator action. If you have to indulge your hatreds, for whatever reason, go do it elsewhere - and do not try and drag our forum-goers over to enjoy your hatreds.
  • We understand that people have strong feelings about our games, what we do for a living and how we respond (or don't) to comments on the forums. We all aren't going to agree about everything. So, BE CIVIL in your disagreements!

DO NOTs
  • DO NOT Transmit any message, information, data, text, software or graphic files, or other materials ("Content") that is unlawful (including illegal drug usage), harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful or racially, ethnically, sexually or otherwise objectionable. This includes publicizing private information, such as individual's real names, IP addresses and anything else that might be used to identify them to the freakier members of the internet. This also means you may NOT publically share private communications (PM, email or anything else) without the original poster's permission.
  • DO NOT Post or transmit any Content that contains a virus, Trojan horse or other mischievous Content.
  • DO NOT Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation.
  • DO NOT link to posts on any other forums, or any other form of media, that breaches our rules. It will be treated just the same as if you had posted it here.
  • DO NOT Double Post, cross Post or restart closed threads.
  • DO NOT Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, rule or regulation.
  • DO NOT Upload or transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party.
  • DO NOT post cheats or exploits; THIS INCLUDES ALL/ANY REFERENCES TO HACKING, PIRATED SOFTWARE etc.
  • DO NOT complain about being banned from a server and DO NOT complain about other players on servers - that is between you and the admin, no need to get the community involved.

Username, Avatar and Signature Rules
  • Multiple registrations result in a ban.
  • No offensive user names
  • Avatars:
    Avatars are disabled.
  • All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, you can have both text and images
  • - For text signatures: 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 100 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed. (Blank lines count as lines.)
  • - For images in signatures: 1 image up to 400 pixels wide, 150 pixels tall and 100kb in size plus 2 lines normal size text and up to 100 chars per line
Netiquette: Written text has no inflection, and, as such, you should be careful how you write your messages as interpretation will vary from person to person. Please take advantage of the built-in emoticons to add such expression to your words. Please remember the golden rule: to treat other forum users the way you would like to be treated. Please use common courtesy, and enjoy using Red Orchestra's forums
Offensive material
The following is a list of some things that MAY be considered "offensive" by the moderators and the team. This is NOT an exclusive list and it does depend very much on context.

Crossing the line into "offensive" territory is likely to get you asked to change your name, sig or avatar or to withdraw/delete posts. This will be done politely by the moderators. If you refuse to comply further action WILL be taken once started, ultimately leading to banning from the forums.

A key point: please attempt to use your brains. What is mild humour to you may well be deeply offensive to others. While we have no intention of acting as politically-correct "thought police", we are on the lookout for those things that can cause offense and, in some cases, are actually still illegal in some jurisdictions.
  1. Names recalling notorious war criminals or personalities.
  2. Names recalling atrocities and war crimes in general, or units with particularly odious histories.
  3. Use of obscenities and expletives.
  4. Blatant racism, mysogynism or many other "ism"s.
  5. Use of symbolism and regalia recalling Nazism or Fascism; this does not include pics of soldiers who happen to have such symbols on their uniform, unless we feel this has been done to provoke. Please note that many Nazi symbols (including the Swastika) are still illegal in Germany and other countries and considered deeply offensive by many Europeans.
  6. Use of symbolism and regalia recalling Stalinism.
  7. On both the previous two, the moderators' views on the intention and impact of use of such symbols will be final - not yours. Please be understanding if you are advised to change something.
  8. In general, if a sig/avatar represents your allegiances in-game and is clearly "in part", it is likely to be fine; if the moderators feel you are trying to demonstrate unpalatable political allegiances, or to use it in an attempt to ridicule or provoke others you WILL be asked to change it. RO is NOT the place to make any extremist political statements of any kind.

Examples:
So people get the idea, some examples that would be considered offensive, numbered as above:
  1. "Hitler", "Beria"
  2. "NKVD Blocking Detachment", "Einsatzgruppen"
  3. This one should be pretty obvious...
  4. So should this - and it includes calling all Germans "Nazis" and all Soviets/Russians "Commies". It got boring 50 years ago, so stop it.
  5. Use of swastikas, fasces, SS-runes and so on for the Axis.
  6. There is actually very little overt symbolism from the Stalinist era; the hammer-and-sickle isn't offensive per se.

A simple rule-of-thumb: many Europeans find Nazi symbolism of any sort offensive; many Americans still find Soviet symbolism offensive. Engage your brain before using.




Final Note: this is NOT open to debate, so please do NOT start whining and moaning if a moderator asks you to change something. They will advise at first, giving reasons, then, if you take no notice, they will step up the pressure through to banning.
See more
See less

Radar on RO HOS - Big Error of Tripware

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Unrealistic games can be percieved as more realistic like the case that people find COD more realistic due to things like the fluidity of the animations. Or crysis more realistic due to the visual goodies. For me the effect of having a stable image with pretty much no zooming in and out is more important to me than being able to see things in a 1:1 size. (beside that I don't have a 21" monitor so for me things will look bigger than they would in real-life and i would rather be allowed to slightly adjust it slightly so I can still see things in a 1:1 ratio).

    I don't remove the hud items because it would give me a disadvantage of not knowing certain information that people with a hud would have. Which is why I like the idea of the hud on demand system so information can be hidden untill you need it which keeps you immersed better.

    Comment


    • On TrackIR implementation (as an owner of versions 2, 3, 5), it's great for flight simming, but why do we need it for 1st-person shooter games?

      Reasoning is, in flight simming you use it for observation, such as spotting, following, and shooting targets with an aircraft's fixed armament, but in shooter games the "armaments" arern't fixed, and easily rotate with one's point of view (shooter weaponry is akin to aiming an aircraft's turreted/flexible mounts).

      I don't see why FPS games couldn't just option "free panning" views, without locking a gun-view to the viewpoint? However, using your personal weapon, or binoculars, or an artillery gun-sight is what FPS game action is all about, so why the need/demand for a "weapons-free" view anyway?

      I see why having TrackIR works with flight sims, with hands on throttle and stick (HOTAS), but 1st-person shooter games don't occupy your hands on other control peripherals like these.

      I'm not seeing the need for TrackIR in FPS games. (?)

      Why not just have a "free-view" keystroke that unlocks your mouse's movement from the weapons-up viewpoint, if there's a need/demand for this instead?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

      [QUOTE='[TW]Ramm-Jaeger;638379']Just be aware that you haven't played RO2 yet either [/QUOTE]

      Comment


      • Originally posted by FlyXwire View Post
        On TrackIR implementation (as an owner of versions 2, 3, 5), it's great for flight simming, but why do we need it for 1st-person shooter games?

        Reasoning is, in flight simming you use it for observation, such as spotting, following, and shooting targets with an aircraft's fixed armament, but in shooter games the "armaments" arern't fixed, and easily rotate with one's point of view (shooter weaponry is akin to aiming an aircraft's turreted/flexible mounts).

        I don't see why FPS games couldn't just option "free panning" views, without locking a gun-view to the viewpoint? However, using your personal weapon, or binoculars, or an artillery gun-sight is what FPS game action is all about, so why the need/demand for a "weapons-free" view anyway?

        I see why having TrackIR works with flight sims, with hands on throttle and stick (HOTAS), but 1st-person shooter games don't occupy your hands on other control peripherals like these.

        I'm not seeing the need for TrackIR in FPS games. (?)

        Why not just have a "free-view" keystroke that unlocks your mouse's movement from the weapons-up viewpoint, if there's a need/demand for this instead?
        why not have both. The main thing of trackir for me wouldn't be free panning. But actually the ability to raise your hight. Like looking just a little bit higher over an object. Or lowering your body just a bit.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Zetsumei View Post
          Unrealistic games can be percieved as more realistic like the case that people find COD more realistic due to things like the fluidity of the animations. Or crysis more realistic due to the visual goodies. For me the effect of having a stable image with pretty much no zooming in and out is more important to me than being able to see things in a 1:1 size. (beside that I don't have a 21" monitor so for me things will look bigger than they would in real-life and i would rather be allowed to slightly adjust it slightly so I can still see things in a 1:1 ratio).
          Perceived more realistic or not, CoD is and will always be object of jokes in this forum, because it lacks any of the "practical realism"

          yet, you put visual realism over practical realism as if the practical realism was less important (yes, you called visual realism "realistic realism", your subconsciousness betrayed you, no matter how many times you say that both are equally realistic)

          you really think TWI is researching and spending a lot of time in making new realistic features to put them in a "less realistic" setting and take them out in the "more realistic" one? that would make as much sense as adding the pink MGs to the more realistic setting.


          Originally posted by Zetsumei View Post
          I don't remove the hud items because it would give me a disadvantage of not knowing certain information that people with a hud would have.
          So you put game advantages over visual realism and visual realism over practical realism?

          I'm pretty sure that no matter how bothered you are with the perception indicator, you wont hide it. So, if it is such a big visual bother, you still wouldn't disable it because it would give somebody else an advantage?

          What pisses me off is that you want to deprive people of essential stuff just because it doesn't fit in your CoD view on realism, and of course you still want to fight in equal conditions and also play in the "more realistic" mode. All at the same time.

          You don't like it?, fine, don't use it. but its gonna be there for a reason and I want it.

          Originally posted by Zetsumei View Post
          Which is why I like the idea of the hud on demand system so information can be hidden untill you need it which keeps you immersed better.
          I agree here, thats a nice move by TWI





          Lets be honest... when people heard the term "relaxed realism" and that there will be a more realistic mode, everyone associated it with "newbie mode" and "elite mode", and of course everybody wants to be in such "elite mode" because everybody has some ego.

          That is why every new announced feature that can help the player, no matter how realistic it actually is, people here just want to dump it into the "newbie mode" version. Just to keep their "elite mode" just as hardcore and basic or more than RO, more unforgiving that real life itself. And actually make those modes a real "newbie mode" and "elite mode" with the changes you guys propose.

          I for one prefer to stick to the strict definition, and stay away from the "newbie" or "elite" view, the people currently have on those modes:

          1- a more realistic setting: Which includes all that makes a battlefield and experience like it should be (AKA, as TWI announced the game), removing those elements that shouldn't be in a real battle like death messages, GPS map, etc...

          2- a less realistic setting: Which includes all that makes a battlefield and experience like it should be, but without removing the gamey elements

          I personally have no preference playing one or the other, both would be nice depending on the day. And changing the game much further from that would split the community quite hard.

          if you want visual realism yourself over the practical realism, just remove the indicators from your hud in options, other players shouldn't suffer by your caprice.


          One more thing: RO is realistic because of its features, and NOT because it has no hud or indicators (because It does has hud and indicators). How do you sell the game to your friends? -Hey man, try this game, it has no indicators!!... oh wait, it does... well, try it anyway, its cool for some reason.
          Last edited by Fedorov; 06-04-2010, 09:50 AM.

          Comment


          • I didn't say whether i preferred functional or visual realism as that depends per case. For me the key in realism is giving players a form of higher need of awareness while playing. More focussing on their actual surroundings than meters and systems.

            You blame me for supposedly preferring visual realism, because i expect there to be more visual realism in the realistic realism mode. You expect the same, let me quote you.

            Originally posted by Fedorov View Post
            Everything that is not part of real life (DMs, GPS, Cap Bar, etc...), should be in relaxed realism.
            Deathmessages, GPS, Cap bar etc are all features belonging to functional realism. Removing them is going closer to visual realism. So you expect yourself that there will be more visual realism in the realistic realism setting...

            For a lot of things where you prefer visual realism I wouldn't mind the functional realism. Like suppression for instance. I just don't like functional realism in systems that tell the player additional information about the whereabouts of enemy soldiers.

            Indeed I will not remove the perhipheral view, because removing it would put me at a disadvantage. Which is the exact reason for a relaxed realism mode and realistic realism mode. Not having some functional realistic features would put you at a disadvantage over someone having it. But for newer players having additional features meters, and bells and whistles doesn't necessarily make things easier either.

            If there wouldn't be any advantage or disadvantage there wouldn't be a need for server settings as people could just change the setting on their own computer and everything would remain fair.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Zetsumei View Post
              why not have both. The main thing of trackir for me wouldn't be free panning. But actually the ability to raise your hight. Like looking just a little bit higher over an object. Or lowering your body just a bit.
              That all could be achieved via additional keystrokes (using the lft. hand), like leaning, or with an additional mouse button input to "raise", "dip", or "lean". Still, it's all just "free-viewing" in essence w/o the rigidty of looking over a weapon, and a simple free-view/weapons-off keystroke could accomplish this w/o the need for players to buy additional hardware to accomplish it.

              As I see it, elegance of controls should always be one of the first goals of game design, so having more options and utility built into the core controls should always be the first goal, not layering on additional peripherals and cost to the player to take advantage of these benefits.

              As a TrackIR user (for flight sims), I get tired of holding my head aligned for "correct" in-game viewing, although I consider this pretty essential to my performance in combat flight sims these days, but for FPS games, I find not having to use TrackIR as almost liberating, and I get a lot less fatigued playing hour after hour in the shooters, as opposed to when using TrackIR for flight simming.

              It really is a consideration of design elegance and the ergonomics of use.
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

              [QUOTE='[TW]Ramm-Jaeger;638379']Just be aware that you haven't played RO2 yet either [/QUOTE]

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Zetsumei View Post
                Deathmessages, GPS, Cap bar etc are all features belonging to functional realism. Removing them is going closer to visual realism. So you expect yourself that there will be more visual realism in the realistic realism setting...
                ...GPS, DM, Cap Bar (or at least enemy presence in it)... functional? yes, but "realism"?, how do you explain that I get notified for the kills I make or other people make even though I couldn't possible know it in RL? There is absolutely no base in RL for those, so I think those are the kind of features that would differ from relaxed realism to total realism.

                the fact that you get two choices in those, that need you mentioned, is to encourage server admins to use that set of pre-made settings which removes those litte elements, as its very hard to find servers with DM off and that kind of stuff right now (and I know lots of people who loves those settings), so there would be a big base of servers configured in such a way.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Fedorov View Post
                  ...GPS, DM, Cap Bar (or at least enemy presence in it)... functional? yes, but "realism"?, how do you explain that I get notified for the kills I make or other people make even though I couldn't possible know it in RL? There is absolutely no base in RL for those, so I think those are the kind of features that would differ from relaxed realism to total realism.

                  the fact that you get two choices in those, that need you mentioned, is to encourage server admins to use that set of pre-made settings which removes those litte elements, as its very hard to find servers with DM off and that kind of stuff right now (and I know lots of people who loves those settings), so there would be a big base of servers configured in such a way.
                  You can already disable death messages on a personal level on every server. The reason for having it done server wise is to equal the playing field. Packaging things up in a done deal package is advantageous to make the server selection more consistent.

                  I like playing without deathmessages (as long as you can't deduct that you killed someone by pressing the scoreboard button).

                  And there are bases for realism on those features Inamed them in an earlier post, I do not agree to them. But they cannot be debunked either.
                  Last edited by Zetsumei; 06-04-2010, 02:09 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Ok I think I gave up on reading all the posts after about page 6, but there are a few misconceptions that I think are easy to clear up:

                    1) Death messages. Currently we have 3 death message settings, normal, delayed, and off. We'll probably add a couple more before release such as your own kills only, etc. Additionally, death messages DO NOT display the distance for a person killing you or someone else. Death messages ONLY display distance for your own personal kills. And having been playing with them like this for almost 2 years now, I can report that it has absolutely NO impact on gameplay. It is just fun to know how far away someone was when you killed them.

                    2) Map/MiniMap - The mini map/overhead map does not just show you enemy players, even if you can see them. It only shows you friendly players, and where your squad mates/squad leader are. And yes its not 100% realistic, but it makes teamplay a lot easier if you are playing with pubbers or people you don't know.

                    3) Peripheral indicators - some people have mentioned taking issue with peripheral indicators being in the middle of their screen. The peripheral indicators are NEVER in the middle of your screen, but rather are only ever on the very edge. They represent the view outside the edges or your screen, which represents the 50% of your normal real world FOV that the computer screen doesn't render. They are only there to show you that there is some sort of threat outside what the screen could render, but what you could see in real life. They are pretty subtle, and scale down with distance, so if a threat is far away, then the icon on the edge of your screen is tiny. They are so subtle in fact, that most people miss them when they first play the game. Some even miss them after you point them out. You basically have to kind of train yourself to pay attention to them.

                    4) Game Modes (Realism and Relaxed Realism) - There are actually going to be 3 server modes. Relaxed Realism, Realism, and Custom. Relaxed realism will have everything turned on, full death messages, minimap, etc and be what most people coming from games like COD or Battlefield are likely to play. Realism is the mode that I would play, and will have delayed death messages, probably no minimap, and have some of the hud helps and hints turned off. It will probably retain peripheral action indicators though, and any feature that actually makes the game more realistic (or in Zetsumei's terms, more "functionally realistic"). Finally there will be Custom mode. Custom mode will be whatever the server admin wants. If the server admin wants to go insano crazy "visual realism" or hardcore realism all the way up to relaxed realism they'll be able to turn off/on pretty much anything we have an option for. So gamers can either get the out of the box vanilla Realism or Relaxed Realism gameplay, or the customized gameplay that a server admin wants. And they should be able to easily determine what setup a server is running in the server browser.

                    Ok, now get back to beating each other up over who has the "right" view on what realism is
                    [I support "RO Forums Classic" mode!!!]

                    Comment


                    • I reject your reality, and substitute my own...

                      But seriously, thanks for the clarification and info.



                      note: that quote is from Adam Savage of Myth Busters

                      IS-2: Greatest Tank of Clone War II
                      "Soda Popinski" in game

                      Comment


                      • Too bad that split community into small ones. I'm afraid newcomers (CoD, BF, casual players) chose relaxed realism over normal RO gametype and there would be way more relaxed realism servers than normal servers. Also I'm pretty sure, that in such leagues like clanbase, ESL etc 90% of the clans would prefer to play relaxed realism only.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by [TW]Ramm-Jaeger View Post
                          Ok I think I gave up on reading all the posts after about page 6, but there are a few misconceptions that I think are easy to clear up:

                          1) Death messages. Currently we have 3 death message settings, normal, delayed, and off. We'll probably add a couple more before release such as your own kills only, etc. Additionally, death messages DO NOT display the distance for a person killing you or someone else. Death messages ONLY display distance for your own personal kills. And having been playing with them like this for almost 2 years now, I can report that it has absolutely NO impact on gameplay. It is just fun to know how far away someone was when you killed them.

                          2) Map/MiniMap - The mini map/overhead map does not just show you enemy players, even if you can see them. It only shows you friendly players, and where your squad mates/squad leader are. And yes its not 100% realistic, but it makes teamplay a lot easier if you are playing with pubbers or people you don't know.

                          3) Peripheral indicators - some people have mentioned taking issue with peripheral indicators being in the middle of their screen. The peripheral indicators are NEVER in the middle of your screen, but rather are only ever on the very edge. They represent the view outside the edges or your screen, which represents the 50% of your normal real world FOV that the computer screen doesn't render. They are only there to show you that there is some sort of threat outside what the screen could render, but what you could see in real life. They are pretty subtle, and scale down with distance, so if a threat is far away, then the icon on the edge of your screen is tiny. They are so subtle in fact, that most people miss them when they first play the game. Some even miss them after you point them out. You basically have to kind of train yourself to pay attention to them.

                          4) Game Modes (Realism and Relaxed Realism) - There are actually going to be 3 server modes. Relaxed Realism, Realism, and Custom. Relaxed realism will have everything turned on, full death messages, minimap, etc and be what most people coming from games like COD or Battlefield are likely to play. Realism is the mode that I would play, and will have delayed death messages, probably no minimap, and have some of the hud helps and hints turned off. It will probably retain peripheral action indicators though, and any feature that actually makes the game more realistic (or in Zetsumei's terms, more "functionally realistic"). Finally there will be Custom mode. Custom mode will be whatever the server admin wants. If the server admin wants to go insano crazy "visual realism" or hardcore realism all the way up to relaxed realism they'll be able to turn off/on pretty much anything we have an option for. So gamers can either get the out of the box vanilla Realism or Relaxed Realism gameplay, or the customized gameplay that a server admin wants. And they should be able to easily determine what setup a server is running in the server browser.

                          Ok, now get back to beating each other up over who has the "right" view on what realism is
                          This is server madness!

                          At least there is something for everybody now, but I wonder if one will ever get the exact setting they'd like (I bet they wont unless they buy their own server and have the luck of being able to fill it, its either that, or a really awesome single player) Still, I'm ok with that, thanks Ramm, and sorry for being such pains in the ***.

                          What I wonder now is how Ralfst3r is gonna fit all this in the RO:HoS fact thread =P
                          Last edited by Fedorov; 06-04-2010, 04:47 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Fedorov View Post
                            This is server madness!

                            At least there is something for everybody now, but I wonder if one will ever get the exact setting they'd like (I bet they wont unless they buy their own server and have the luck of being able to fill it, its either that, or a really awesome single player) Still, I'm ok with that, thanks Ramm, and sorry for being such pains in the ***.

                            What I wonder now is how Ralfst3r is gonna fit all this in the RO:HoS fact thread =P
                            I already had info on all of this, except the mini-map. I updated the stuff I had with this fresh info

                            Comment


                            • Yes, I'm really afraid that every admin will has his own vision of realism, so you won't find a single server with the default settings (the way the game was intended to be played by TWI)

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Devil_Inside View Post
                                Yes, I'm really afraid that every admin will has his own vision of realism, so you won't find a single server with the default settings (the way the game was intended to be played by TWI)
                                I'm sure there can be lots of default servers or custom servers that are closer to your liking, just put those in favorites and problem solved. I think that thanks to this, there'll be more popuated servers instead of every player trying to get in the same 2 50 player ones, yes, I'm looking at you TWB (which are default btw)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X