• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Heroes of Stalingrad Official Steam Game Group

I've been told to offer a greater carrot :)

When the Heroes OGG beats the KF OGG numbers of 25.5k we will give away some big news (like a date everybody wants to know about, or a feature everybody wants to know about)

you saw this because it's impossible have that number,right? :D 'cause you always says that there is not a release ****ing date :D

Upvote 0
I've been told to offer a greater carrot :)

When the Heroes OGG beats the KF OGG numbers of 25.5k we will give away some big news (like a date everybody wants to know about, or a feature everybody wants to know about)

It's all lies I tell you..They just want to see if they get the numbers to start a side buisness with a facebook lookalike..called...WarBook...:D

Upvote 0
25,000 is after 2 months of pre-release and 12 months of the game actually being out. the release date (which was already announced for KF) and the game itself was the incentive to get all those numbers in that group.

can we compromise and settle for matching the RO:OST group membership which is a more realistic 6,285?

i don't wanna resort to making 24,000 more gmail/steam accounts to spam you into submission :p

edit: oh yeah, there just happens to be 24,102 members in these forums. can a forum admin please mass email all of the board users to join the group? there's an insta 25k members ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0