• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What will we see from RO:HoS at GamesCom 2009?

requirements for UT3 which uses the same engine so should be similar:

Microsoft Windows
* XP/Vista
* 2.0 GHz single core CPU (2.4 GHz dual core CPU or faster recommended)
* 512 MB RAM (1.0 GB RAM or greater recommended)
* 8.0 GB hard disk drive space
* NVIDIA 6200 or ATI 9600 video card (NVIDIA 7800GTX or ATI X1300 or faster recommended)
* DirectX 9.0c compliant sound card
* Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported.

you should have a couple months to find some good deals for upgrading.....i know i will be buying some new stuff too as it gets closer to release date

System req's won't necessairly be similar. For example:

Pentium III or AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz processor (Pentium

Upvote 0
Anybody who wants a consistently high/enjoyable framerate with decent quality settings.

lol sorry

I had the page opened for a while and missed that post in between, I was commenting to this:

points are for CS and CoD kids true ROplayer dont need them :rolleyes: ...

RO has been my favorite game for 5 years, I'm in the middle of my twenties and I absolutely hate CS and CoD and what they represent.

however, while is not my main objective I do feel good with a high score, therefore according to this, I'm not worthy of being a true RO player, and I'm a CS kid despite the previously stated facts, is that right?

so I said: "says who?", as IMO, nobody has the right to claim what a true RO player is. with the same logic I can say scoreboard is a part of RO and has always been, therefore anyone who doesn't like it is not a true RO player as he does not accept an existing part of the game

Last edited:
Upvote 0
so, who is assisting?, the one who made the toe shoot or the one that did most damage?

The guy that finished it off is the one who usually makes the kill, but as RO uses a point system they can give everybody a part of the kill depending on who did the most dammage.

So the guys that hurt the character before he died are assisting, and the person that finished it off finished it off.

Upvote 0
RO has been my favorite game for 5 years, I'm in the middle of my twenties and I absolutely hate CS and CoD and what they represent.

however, while is not my main objective I do feel good with a high score, therefore according to this, I'm not worthy of being a true RO player, and I'm a CS kid despite the previously stated facts, is that right?

so I said: "says who?", as IMO, nobody has the right to claim what a true RO player is. with the same logic I can say scoreboard is a part of RO and has always been, therefore anyone who doesn't like it is not a true RO player as he does not accept an existing part of the game

bla bla bla

Upvote 0
The guy that finished it off is the one who usually makes the kill, but as RO uses a point system they can give everybody a part of the kill depending on who did the most dammage.

So the guys that hurt the character before he died are assisting, and the person that finished it off finished it off.

yes, thats what happens in most games, however, there is not any set in stone rule about that, so who knows

bla bla bla

right... then teach us, Mr.May 2009

btw, that attitude is more one of a CS kiddy than of a true RO player

Last edited:
Upvote 0