• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What will we see from RO:HoS at GamesCom 2009?

yep. he already made a good job in german gaming-television (guess he was not the reason they closed the channel -.-)

ro_giga_02.jpg

"Schneidy" stole my job there, I was supposed to do that and have a free flight to cologne :(
still hate frogster interactive for letting a developer do the presentation of his game and not just a normal fan :D

AHHH that loading screen... LOVE RO-BERLIN!

Upvote 0
one of the best ro maps of all time. And it was more popular than danzig even :p.

Thats was the red orchestra mod you can probably find some stuff if you google it.
It was one of those maps that ran like ****, looked like ****, but had gameplay from heaven :p.

Ahh the stress of being on the Axis and trying to figure out which way the Allies are going to attack first at the beginning. "Guys they're all attacking SA, HALP!" :D

BTW who else is going to be at Gamescom from TWI staff? Alan?

Upvote 0
it ran fine here

Now even 6 years later the original Berlin runs really bad, even on a super high end modern rig.

Oh, and regarding what you'll see at the Gamescom, we're showing the game behind closed doors to the press, so I wouldn't expect too much to be seen publicly unless some sneaky bastage shakeycams the presentation. But you'll probably see some write ups in the press.

Upvote 0