• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The RO:HoS Fact Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Bipods: '...the weapons will actually pivot on the bipod. This makes it possible to tilt the weapon over and around obstructions that would normally block a weapon you were just carrying in your hand.' (Source:IGN Preview)

Nice.

Does anyone know if the break dancing effect is being reviewed?
When prone,or otherwise, your animation is tied to view. Possible to unbind view from weapon aim/animation. Does this make any damn sense what I am trying to say?

Upvote 0
When prone,or otherwise, your animation is tied to view. Possible to unbind view from weapon aim/animation. Does this make any damn sense what I am trying to say?

Basically free-looking? Looking around you with just your head instead of turning around your entire body?
I believe TWI were looking at using and implementing TrackIR technology, which is used in many flightsims and ArmA 1/2 as well, and enables you to look around without turning your body.

YouTube - TrackIR5 & ArmA2 Premiere (TrackIR 5)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Basically free-looking? Looking around you with just your head instead of turning around your entire body?
I believe TWI were looking at using and implementing TrackIR technology, which is used in many flightsims and ArmA 1/2 as well, and enables you to look around without turning your body.

YouTube - TrackIR5 & ArmA2 Premiere (TrackIR 5)[/URL]

Free look - yes. Thank you.

Upvote 0
This is a fact thread, not a "I wonder if they have..." thread.

Yes that was his original post. Here are the comments. Which you comment. And i commented about the Bandaging. Because that got me worried.
And why add Bandaging if there is not bleed out. And please no random you hit artery he dies. By bleed out. Random bleeding sucks, there should be cause and effect. No random effect.

Upvote 0
Yes that was his original post. Here are the comments. Which you comment. And i commented about the Bandaging. Because that got me worried.
And why add Bandaging if there is not bleed out. And please no random you hit artery he dies. By bleed out. Random bleeding sucks, there should be cause and effect. No random effect.

The goddamn point is that people post facts here that Ralf adds to original post. There is bleeding in the game, so quit your yappin' :p

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.