• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The RO:HoS Fact Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg 2 mainweapons...

now im really turned off

cya again when some new gameplay vids showing dual wielding MG42 backflipping nazihunters bunnyhopping and throwing shambeh bambehs all around :(

i got the same feeling about RO:HoS as i have about OFP2
arcardey gameplay with a "hardcoremode" and devs ensuring the realismcrowd its realistic, but its not

Upvote 0
I don't know if your post is entirely sarcastic, but I am somewhat concerned about being able to have two main weapons. If there is a weight system where you can carry two main weapons, does that mean there are still classes? It would be kind of lame if you can have a Mosin Nagant and PPSh at the expense of grenades and more ammo.

Upvote 0
Run n Gun Vs Dual Carrying Vs Dual Wielding

Run n Gun Vs Dual Carrying Vs Dual Wielding

Im sure most have seen these pics.
http://www.katardat.org/marxuniv/2002-SUWW2/Images/images05-stalingrad.html
There are a few examples of soldiers carrying backpacks etc and Bulky Clothing anything that slows down a Run n Gunner is good, that said if they dropped all their gear , fine. Speed of movement "through" terrain is IMHO important to emulate, not movement "over" terrain.
Nothing wrong with a packhorse(Person) bringing up valuable ammo and weapons, But wielding them and carrying are very different concepts.
And denying weapons to enemy is a valid strategy.

But seeing a person leap from inside a clown car and dropping a charge of some type and instantly gunning down two or three people is not the type of "Hero" i'd like to see in Stalingrad. :)

Upvote 0
This may not be "fact", but I think we can be pretty sure the T34 tank and Tiger or King Tiger will be in the game... and probably the Panzer IV.
Also, I think TWI mentioned something about a Panzershreck on the HOS website?
Panzer IV is definately in (the question here is: which versions?).
Panzer III, I guess.
......to be continued.

But I doubt they'll put in an armored ogre.:p:D

Upvote 0
This may not be "fact", but I think we can be pretty sure the T34 tank and Tiger or King Tiger will be in the game... and probably the Panzer IV.

Also, I think TWI mentioned something about a Panzershreck on the HOS website?

I think, that we can be absolutely sure, that there will be no Tiger or Tiger II or Panzerschreck in RO:HoS. Because there weren

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Panzer IV is definately in (the question here is: which versions?).
Panzer III, I guess.
......to be continued.

But I doubt they'll put in an armored ogre.:p:D

panzer IV F1 and pazner IV F2
panzer IV G and H were built in 43

panzer III will be also in the party i think ;)
what is a german army wihtout its famous panzers ??

the problem is not hte panzer
it is the sdkfz

axis need more sdkfz !

sdkfz 251
sdkfz 250
sdkfz 221 (mg 34 only )

Upvote 0
cause there hasn't been anything....the only thing we know 100% is "vehicles" which is not specifically tanks. everything else is speculation

that mention has been removed from the official announcement, so i guess its not even 100% confirmed, maybe 90%

and according to CoD:WaW, wich we all know is the non plus ultra in historical accuracy, Stalingrad was littered with Kingtigers
maybe Treyarch found some new evidence? :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.