• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

FYI- Current Custom Map List.

G_Sajer

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 4, 2011
Minnesota
:D

I'm placing this list here for general RO2 public information.

I doubt if many folks have actually seen this list in one place
and at one glance and had a chance to reflect on it's size.

This is also for the benefit of those who occasionally grumble that
they've grown weary of playing the same stock maps.

Now TWI's Crucible is not the only one featuring all these maps,
but there aren't all that many such servers. In fairness, I invite
all server operators who feature this list or at least some of the maps
on it, to name themselves in this thread so the RO2 public can
have a better idea where they can be found.

Here is my list as it stands today. These maps are the creation of
developers from all over the world. More are being added almost weekly.

You'll notice that the list also contains the new Heroes of the West series.

Best Wishes,

1.TE-Nomadskaya
2.TE-StalingradOutskirts_A01
3.TE-BarrikadyFactory
4.TE-AltMoabit13A
5.TE-Bakovka-B9
6.TE-Yakovlevo_CA_Final
7.TE-LittleSaturnB2
8.TE-Kuporosnoye
9.TE-StalingradKessel_1943_B5
10.TE-Red_Assault_Final
11.TE-Irkutsk_=PGG=_B6
12.TE-PinskMarshes-B6
13.TE-Mostalov-B5
14.TE-NoMansHill
15.TE-Singar
16.TE-BlackDayJuly-R2 (tanks only)
17.TE-Bridge
18.TE-MamayevKurgan_CAV
19.TE-Butovo-B14
20.TE-Yakovlevo (tanks only)
21.TE-Kaukasus-RC1
22.TE-Kirow_v41
23.TE-Climbup
24.TE-Bridges_of_Druzhina_LCAV
25.TE-DerIwanBerg
26.TE-Sternommac_a4
27.TE-KavkazV2
28.TE-GoryachySnegB1
29.TE-GoryachySnegB1AxisDefence
30.TE-Orel-R2 (tanks only)
31.TE-Ogledow-RC1
32.TE-Kriegszeit
33.TE-Werchne-Kumski-R2
34.TE-DemyanskHetzer'sVersion
35.TE-DieBresche
36.TE-Koitos1943-V8
37.TE-SilentHill_B2
38.TE-FallenFighters1942v3
39.TE-Spartanovka_CAV
40.TE-Donner_Beta1d
41.TE-Barashka-Winter-R2
42.TE-Belgorod_V1
43.TE-Prigorod-PGG-V11
44.TE-WestHarbor
45.TE-Odessa-RC2
46.Te-The_Road_to_Smolensk
47.TE-Zhytomir-RC1
48.TE-Volkhovsky_V2
49.TE-Univermag-B10
50.RSTE-AyLamoValley
51.RSTE-Stream
52.RSTE-AlligatorCreek
53.RSTE-Mayako_V4
54.RSTE-WakeIsland_1944_betaV5
55.RSTE-Bataan
56.RSTE-YonabaruB7
57.RSTE-SugerLoaf_v5
58.RSTE-AntHill_B3
59.RSTE-SubBase_RC2
60.RSTE-BibiloHill-RC1

(All WF maps require the HotW mod available through STEAM)

61.WF-Brecourt
62.WF-CaenOutskirts
63.WF-OmahaBeach
64.WF-PortBrest
65.WF-SaintComeDuMontB4
66.WF-Oosterbeek
67.WF-Hill400
68.WF-CarentanCausewayB4
69.WF-Bocage
70.WF-Foy
71.WF-ElsenbornRidge

Last edited:
:cool:

Not a bad idea. Any dev with a public dropbox could do something like that on a whim. I personally could put together MY favorite foursome from each group; WF, TE, RSTE. But five minutes wouldn't pass before someone here would tell me my taste in map selections was lousey. :D The closest I come to this sort of thing is my occasional weekend reduced map lists. For example on Sat or Sun afternoons I may put up a list of perhaps 7~10 recent customs featuring a few of all categories. I'm even considering a tank map day or night one day during the week. Another day we could do best-of combined arms. These limited map lists are just the time to jump in and download them in selected groups. I'm open to any reasonable suggestions. I've got a lot of latitude as to what I can feature if it will get even small groups of players to jump in for a couple hours.

Getting back to your original suggestion; I might have done this long ago if I had a public access dropbox. But I do not. A lot of folks here may have one, and may also have most of these custom maps in their client cache already. It's remarkably easy to identify and convert those gibberish cache files to a .roe file. From there, anyone with a dropbox could formulate their own favorite map folders and link them here for player consumption.

I'll be updating the above list from time to time as more customs come in. The current count is about 67 customs on the active list. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
:D

Don't we ALL wish? THAT would resolve EVERYONE'S in game download blues.

Almost all of them are linked in this forum in the beta map thread, but you can only download them a few at a time. All of them are in the Crucible redirect and will download from the map selection list in TWI's Crucible server while in game.

There are a couple of other servers that have most of them. See the beta map thread for direct links.

Upvote 0
:)

Ok, guys. I'm really trying to respond to this, and I've spent since yesterday trying to resolve the issue. Historically, I've relied on the Tripwire mod and map update threads for current information. All WF maps are are current based on this source as far as I know. As for HOTW, I'm getting all kinds of conflicting info. My best knowledge of the current version is ver 5 from 2015.
If there is something newer and someone can point me to a compressed folder containing them, I'll get the server updated within the hour. Throw me a bone. :D

Upvote 0
:)

Ok, guys. I'm really trying to respond to this, and I've spent since yesterday trying to resolve the issue. Historically, I've relied on the Tripwire mod and map update threads for current information. All WF maps are are current based on this source as far as I know. As for HOTW, I'm getting all kinds of conflicting info. My best knowledge of the current version is ver 5 from 2015.
If there is something newer and someone can point me to a compressed folder containing them, I'll get the server updated within the hour. Throw me a bone. :D

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=116876

Upvote 0