• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 lol my debate vs a RO2 critic over at HCP...

Status
Not open for further replies.
BONSAI!!!

Ron_Davis_with_3_trees_Aug06_72dpi_6x4.5.jpg

Upvote 0
Many Players get that wrong. So what?

I Hate the clearly english native japanese accent Talking guys much more.
I lived in japan for years and i am fluent in japanese and well accustomed to their english accent.
It sounds NOTHING like english natives stereotypical think.
So annoying.

I am glad most of time I Hear my guy Talking japanese :D
Its a problem though most people dont understand what your guy is yelling while American soldiers are easy understandable.

Upvote 0
"Both of you have a level of maturity that can only be found in a battlefield thread"

Yeah that pretty much sums up the argument. However, I would say that Flogger23m is more mature, since he brings up some good points about how RO2 was dumbed down slightly to appeal to wider playerbase (although not nearly as much as Battlefield does), while the only point our friend Zakarro here seems to have is that Battlefield is for "n00bs".

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ohh come on guys, he crys about screen going black when you are banzaid. He crys about bandages not even knowing they apply to minor wounds and not fatal wounds.

As for our maturity level, sorry but I was a bit intoxicated so I went overboard.

I left that forum anyways, mods got a hard on for me and started giving me infractions over "off topic" comments when I wasn't even off topic.
I said F em and bye.

Upvote 0
Pretty sure I've seen that Flogger23m guy on this forum, and he's right on more than a few things. The harshest criticism for RO always comes from the old fans of the franchise.

I dobut that hes just a 23 year old college kid cod bf player that criticizes RO because its a better game and he probably played it one day with no brains and got killed constantly by banzai charges like a n00b and hates it.

Upvote 0
I dobut that hes just a 23 year old college kid cod bf player that criticizes RO because its a better game and he probably played it one day with no brains and got killed constantly by banzai charges like a n00b and hates it.
No, you not right. Flogger23m is an old good RO player i remember. He was on the TWI forums sometime ago.
And in some points i think he is right about status of RO2.

Upvote 0

I know flogger from the old darkest hour days, he was (or maybe still is) a member of this forum and was active in the modding scene back then. He

Upvote 0
Well, I think everyone made some good points about RO2. Some of his were abit misinformed and some of yours probably could have been made a little better to more properly clarify, like the bits about Japanese weapons and abilities.
He must've really not spent much time on RO2 as he didn't seem to know what the suppression system was.
Ahwell.
The internet, she is a cruel mistress.

Upvote 0
It is okay Zakarro, you don't have to be RO Ambassador or anything.

Hey yo im just trying to open people eyes about whats good, a true PC game not polluted by console n00bness

No, you not right. Flogger23m is an old good RO player i remember. He was on the TWI forums sometime ago.
And in some points i think he is right about status of RO2.

Sorry then. But I don't think he is right about anything, I don't care if hes old school RO, the claims he made were uneducated. Did you read how he insulted the game based off biased ignorant opinion? "Corny lines at the beginning of each round" this kid doesn't know what hes talking about. Soldiers did that too boost morale.

Upvote 0
Sorry then. But I don't think he is right about anything, I don't care if hes old school RO, the claims he made were uneducated. Did you read how he insulted the game based off biased ignorant opinion? "Corny lines at the beginning of each round" this kid doesn't know what hes talking about. Soldiers did that too boost morale.

Nice guy? Which is why he immediately flamed me and flamebaited me in the thread and got me in trouble with mods with his ignorant bs. Hes nothing but a coward who probably doesn't have the balls to say that to someone in real life.

While I don't agree with what he seems to think about Red Orchestra 2, it was hardly flamebait or uneducated, just his opinion. And i have seen some of his posts in the off topic section, he seems like a pretty cool guy.

Upvote 0
While I don't agree with what he seems to think about Red Orchestra 2, it was hardly flamebait or uneducated, just his opinion. And i have seen some of his posts in the off topic section, he seems like a pretty cool guy.

Notice his first post towards me, I criticized the brainless gameplay of BF4 and he flamed the hell out of me and made the most ignorant remarks about RO2 I ever seen.

Upvote 0
What debate? OP taking personal offence over someone voicing opinion that does not exactly match one's and arguing back with words I would anticipate to hear from small kid throwing a tantrum these days is considered a debate? This is not even getting to any factual or even remotedly “objective” points but on basic rhetorics and I am not sure did some clever joke fly over my head or is it simply very elaborate attempt of trolling.

Oh well, popcorn.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.