• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 lol my debate vs a RO2 critic over at HCP...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zakarro, I would just let this go, he is entitled to his opinion and you are entitled to yours. Trust me, it way easier if you just take it easy and enjoy the game.

Popcorn indeed!

Yes I did let it go, in fact I left those forum and told them all to go F themselves. Bunch of power tripping egotistical typical americans who think they own the world.

As far as opinions are concerned you are right, but I was simply stating historical facts. The person I was debating with was confusing banzai with kamikazis. This shows his level of education....

Upvote 0
QiCEt8h.gif

Upvote 0
I'll give the RO2 Forum locals credit, you are certainly restrained in your responses.

However, I will be brutally honest here, Zarkarro is a complete childish-jackass.

That is all.

Thank you for the insult for I have done nothing to you. I see you are also new here. Reporting you for insulting me.

Have a nice day.

I come here assuming you will know Im right and you are going to insult and criticize me? Just cause my opponent is an old school RO player from here means nothing, re read the posts, every claim he makes is retarded he is an illiterate idiot, like I said, confuses banzai with kamizi I rest my case. So don't give me that crap that just cause Im new here and hes "old school" will make you favor his ignorance vs my historical facts? What do you think I just got a computer yesterday? You assume much for that I was one of the first players with a WON ID on the planet, for those of you that know what WON was....... I reged on CAL-I servers 15 years ago, I played against Team 3D, so if you know what im talking about please shush with the criticizim.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What rascism?

Bunch of power tripping egotistical typical americans who think they own the world.

You admit yourself that you were intoxicated when you posted on that forum and then you try to garner support here for your actions from the very community whose reputation you are damaging through your, let's be polite and say 'somewhat impulsive' behaviour.

Telling other members 'not to give you crap' etc, coupled with your generally out of control behaviour all leads me to suspect that you will not be gracing these forums with your presence for much longer.

Generally ADHD or manic forum users post furiously for about one to two weeks, upset a few people, get really butthurt when anyone remonstrates with them, get banned and move on. It is usually a noisy but thankfully brief trajectory.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You admit yourself that you were intoxicated when you posted on that forum and then you try to garner support here for your actions from the very community whose reputation you are damaging through your, let's be polite and say 'somewhat impulsive' behaviour.

That's no racisim what you quoted, I simply dislike modern day America due to its politics, there is no such thing as an American race unless you want to talk about the native americans who had their land raped and stolen from them

And do not confuse typos with illiteracy comrade. The last of my concerns is spending 2 min doing spell check to content your needs

Upvote 0
Thank you for the insult for I have done nothing to you. I see you are also new here. Reporting you for insulting me.

Have a nice day.

I come here assuming you will know Im right and you are going to insult and criticize me? Just cause my opponent is an old school RO player from here means nothing, re read the posts, every claim he makes is retarded he is an illiterate idiot, like I said, confuses banzai with kamizi I rest my case. So don't give me that crap that just cause Im new here and hes "old school" will make you favor his ignorance vs my historical facts? What do you think I just got a computer yesterday? You assume much for that I was one of the first players with a WON ID on the planet, for those of you that know what WON was....... I reged on CAL-I servers 15 years ago, I played against Team 3D, so if you know what im talking about please shush with the criticizim.

(This is strictly on historical\“realism” perspective and gameplay be damned.)

RS banzai charge does give damage resistance and thus it's not entirely uncommon to see the need for 3-4 rifle body shots before target goes down - unless that has been ninjachanged at one point. Yes, I'm sure most people aware of basic biology are aware adrenaline or adrenaline and some other substances can create bizarre situations, but if we use realism\historical accuracy (as you seem to base it here) as basis that should apply for every in-game avatar... unless I have managed to miss recent biological discovery that people in Japan have real-life anime genes superior to baka gaijins.

For every case of someone surviving 26 shrapnels, two grenades exploding within 20 feet, taking four bullets to the guts, lost 2\3rd of total blood and still somehow charging home and living to tell the tale we have easily gazillion cases where someone died from trivial wound and got incapaciated for good (and perhaps died from equally trivial infection from modern perspective) and the likelihood of having entire platoon or company (going to the scale of the game) of people capable of pulling off superhuman feats on regular basis would be as likely as every TWI forum member dying of a heart attack as I finish writing this post. Could happen but I doubt it.

RS banzai charge functionality is more or less very exaggerated gameplay factor and nothing else, and I see nothing wrong if one does not exactly agree the way it is implemented in RS. I do lean slightly for that “ignorant grognard” end of things if one was to draw a side. Not perhaps that much, but I shall withdraw from this conversation as I have personally admitted my own ignorance.

Besides, what exactly your Internet gaming history has to do with anything? I used to know some top Clanbase Counter Strike players personally many years ago. Your argument is invalid and worth bugger all. And my father is better than yours because he actually lived in the 1940s. And also I need to bring out something equally pretentious things for the sake of this post and all add up to equally ridiculous, and borderline silly presentation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.