• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Movie] NSA to check online game communitys

What I find funny is that the NSA is sending spooks to check gaming communitys, when there are thousands of jihadist twitters out there.

Something is not right....

Think about it, would ALLOW all that **** to be posted and followed?

Heck a poor Marine got sent to a mental home just for questioning 911 on facebook, yet Charlie Sheen did the same thing and hes the winner?

Gimme a break.

Upvote 0

Ohh ok Jank. In any case concerning what your talking about, you think those fat cheeto eating NS4 ****s that sit around hax0ring and voyering have total information awareness? laugh, they wouldnt know what being aware is if it slapped them in the face. American intelligence are like the class idiots that jump on bandwagons then claim to be the equation solvers. Truth is they are such idiots that CI4 predecesors the 0SS had an op where in the pacific against lunatic japs one of their psy ops was to . get this, throws thousands of bats out of an airplane. Why? Because the japs are superstitious of bats and the OSS figured they can scare them with that. What happen? The high altitude caused every bat to die and fall to the ground. N00bs they are.

The best intelligence agencys are Russian period and no im not just saying that due to my politikal views. Thats all I can say. Mother Russia knows what shape your turds are

Last edited:
Upvote 0