• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Movie] NSA to check online game communitys

BlackLabel

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 9, 2007
Churmany
It was a joke among some until:

[url]http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/09/nsa-spies-online-games-world-warcraft-second-life[/URL]

i know the Forum rules state "no politics" but this is interesting in the sense of WHAT Kind of info they thought they whould get from gaming communitys...i mean...read THIS very Forum alone and you find People that are more inetrested in if the KAR sighthood was manufactured allover the place or just in 2 factorys ect ect...

Anyways i thought i post and see what happens.

You never know. Terrorist groups may hold meetings in Second Life with their terrorist characters in their in-game terrorist organizations, thinking the government won't have an in-game mole with their in-game characters spying on their communications as they plan to bomb in-game dance clubs, kidnap some other character and fictionally behead them if they don't get enough fictional money.

Upvote 0
The state is the #1 waster of money,

Just to troll you, the money on your education sure was wasted :p

Apparently the NSA is collecting every data they can, even encrypted data, with the plan to decrypt the data some time in the future. I think they want to do something like in Minority Report. Collecting so many personal data so they can predict the future behavior of the people :X

Upvote 0
The NSA can now discover the glory that is IS2. Behold, the holy machine god; May you government drones be enlightened by its holy rear firing machine gun. When they choose to search for TWI's gaming community, let it be known that it is no mistake that the thread of IS2 shows up first; the greatest tank of WW2, the internet, and soon the cubical of your nearest NSA worker.

:IS2:​

Upvote 0
The NSA can now discover the glory that is IS2. Behold, the holy machine god; May you government drones be enlightened by its holy rear firing machine gun. When they choose to search for TWI's gaming community, let it be known that it is no mistake that the thread of IS2 shows up first; the greatest tank of WW2, the internet, and soon the cubical of your nearest NSA worker.

Hear hear !

Tis but teh truth that counteth.
I'm using IE, just to be safe :D

Upvote 0

blessed by thy words

Upvote 0

I'm more worried that the old Shambeh bambeh thread is going to land a bunch of us in a deep dark hole..

Upvote 0