• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New "vaping" trend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe we just passed some law in California equating nicotine vapors with cigarette smoke as far as anti-smoking restrictions are concerned.

But clearly its better than puffing the tobacco leaf. Doesn't get much nastier.

Now if they would only catch on with cigar aficionados, so I don't ever have to gag on that crap again...
Dont worry in europe they did too.

It will be federal soon.

Heil 4th reich

Upvote 0
I've smoked mainly bongs most days for a few years, and my lungs are starting to feel it. Back in the day the dumb hicks I went to high school with smoked poppers, which is basically a water bottle with some water and a (preferably glass or metal) tube as a stem through the side. Simple makeshift plastic bong. Then they'd rip off entire chunks of cigarettes, I saw one kid do an entire cig once, and shove it in the tube. Then they pack a little kush on top and light it up, eventually sucking the cig into the water and inhaling.

It was the dirtiest dirt **** I've ever seen, and I still tried it a few times. Overdoing that filterless plastic cancer smoke feels like heroin withdrawal lmao. Long story short, I think I perma-****ed my lungs. I'd be willing to look into a vape if anyone has good recommendations.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.