• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New "vaping" trend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the Pax by Ploom vaporizor. Their first generation version. It hits like a bong. On high settings the vapor is thick enough to look like smoke and it hits very strongly. I don't know what hippies you know, but all the good vapes I've smoked, smoke just like joints and glass and get me higher using less weed. The only thing that's different IMO, is the taste. The vaporizer makes your weed taste way cleaner, and if you have any of those fancy, blueberry or strawberry type strains, that flavor really comes through compared to smoking with a lighter. The one real downside, is that some vaporizers give a bit of a 'corn' aftertaste like a corn based cereal.

My pax holds about .3 grams. I used to get two smoke sessions from that, and would get me high as a kite. My tolerance has gone up from smoking so frequently, so now I usually toast a packing in one sitting.

Pretty much all I use now is the vape, and that says something, since I have access to a lot of great glass pieces, I just find the vaporizing to be more enjoyable. it tastes better, doesn't bother my throat, and conserves product.

It's strange many people claim the onset of the vapor is much slower and gradual. I don't have that experience at all. It hits me just like regular smoke. As soon as it's being held in my lungs I immediately start feeling the effects, fast. Maybe my lungs are just efficient but it doesn't feel much different than holding in a bong hit, except it's smoother and less harsh.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've got the Pax by Ploom vaporizor. Their first generation version. It hits like a bong. On high settings the vapor is thick enough to look like smoke and it hits very strongly. I don't know what hippies you know, but all the good vapes I've smoked, smoke just like joints and glass and get me higher using less weed. The only thing that's different IMO, is the taste. The vaporizer makes your weed taste way cleaner, and if you have any of those fancy, blueberry or strawberry type strains, that flavor really comes through compared to smoking with a lighter. The one real downside, is that some vaporizers give a bit of a 'corn' aftertaste like a corn based cereal.

My pax holds about .3 grams. I used to get two smoke sessions from that, and would get me high as a kite. My tolerance has gone up from smoking so frequently, so now I usually toast a packing in one sitting.

Pretty much all I use now is the vape, and that says something, since I have access to a lot of great glass pieces, I just find the vaporizing to be more enjoyable. it tastes better, doesn't bother my throat, and conserves product.

It's strange many people claim the onset of the vapor is much slower and gradual. I don't have that experience at all. It hits me just like regular smoke. As soon as it's being held in my lungs I immediately start feeling the effects, fast. Maybe my lungs are just efficient but it doesn't feel much different than holding in a bong hit, except it's smoother and less harsh.

What hippies do I know? lol
Think about it, theres over 400 cannabinoids in cannabis. Vaping will not give you all of the benefits nor the flavor and yes I friggen grew Strawberrry in the basque country where the cops really could give two ****s since they have better things to worry about then potheads. I had strawberry cough and G13 with about only 3 plants that yielded me about 3 kis. Boy was that a 5 months smoke out session 24/7. Didnt sell it nothing, just me and my father toked it all day long. The G13 was weird, but strong, the strawberry well lets just say Micheal Caine deceptioned me in Children of Men, I dont think it was that great.

Upvote 0
XD that sounds like it'd be hilarious.

Dad:"Dude your mom is smokin hot :U"
Son:"C'mon man that's my mom you're talkin about <:0"
Dad:"Bro. . . I hit that O_O"

Not when your in your 30s...

It was more like:

me walk into room: "hey wheres the buds?"
father: "glass jar"
me: "ok time to go toke and play BF"

Only time we ever really smoked together is on the street or at bars. But I dont like going to bars that much with my father, it inhibits my womanz skillz. I just dont like talking to chicks in front of my parents.

Upvote 0
Ahh that makes sense.

On another note, this thread is getting a little too 'weedy'

from the forum rules:
DO NOT Transmit any message, information, data, text, software or graphic files, or other materials ("Content") that is unlawful (including illegal drug usage)
So talking about actually tokin' it up is probably not good so much :/

Upvote 0
Yeah but what about legal drug usage eh? ;) So Zakarro what you described is called dabbing. Too much work, just get a vape pen... which also works for e-juice, to keep it on-topic. :D
Yeah Colorado F yeah!!! Wouold that be considered a loophole of forum rules?

Can TWi plz officially state the correct legal definition? STate law? federal? Heck what continent? Netherlands?Spain? Germany? Russia? Catch my drift?

As for vape pens thats what I use for nicotine, just upgraded from VEAs which the coil only lasts 2 days..... Got me a kangertech aerotank 3 which everyone swears by.... Yeah the coil lasts weeks but this **** leaks nicotine 50% of the time in my mouth. Friggen idiot that sold it to me claimed it doesnt leak, I knew I couldnt trust him the moment I walked into that place. Of course he had to be Milanense, as soon as i told him Im part sicilian thats where we didnt like each other. For the uninformed, northern italians are pieces of **** snobs with all the money and treat the southern italians like scum, they think we are dirty and peaseants. Its also racial, north usually have blonde hair blue eyes due to austro hungarian influence, south has more moorish blood since sicily was conquered by moors hundreds of years ago. Mafia took care of that and got rid of those guys.

Upvote 0
Well I believe it's federal or state laws.
That is abit confusing now that some contradict eachother. . .

Lets not derail but I put that on purpose to make it confusing, BECAUSE IT IS RIDICOULOUS AND CONFUSING in the first place. lol

Im sorry but in my experience not my opinion the same ones that make and enforce "laws" are the biggest lawbreaking corrupt f(*&)( ever.

Back on topic since I just derailed my own thread, just had to let that out my chest.

Thank you.

Upvote 0
Well just to reinforce the topic,
I haven't done any of the vaping so far since I don't know how much health-based research has been done about it. People on my campus do it constantly; occasionally I walk through a cloud of exhaled smoke- it's alot nicer than when that happens with cigarettes/menthols.
You can barely smell it, I get nauseas if I smell tobacco burning. Vapes I cant smell.

There hasnt been much health based research but in any case who cares its lesser of two evils I feel better vaping I think thats enough health investigation. Btw, if You thinking of starting dont, vaping imho is just for people getting off "stinkys" like me. You dont want to be addicted to nicotine trust me.

Upvote 0
Btw, if You thinking of starting dont, vaping imho is just for people getting off "stinkys" like me. You dont want to be addicted to nicotine trust me.
Yeah I think that's my main issue. Smoking anything for me is just a matter of if someone offers (and people are stingy, they don't offer very often) so I wouldn't have a reason to look for an alternative, tis strictly an occasional thing for me.

Upvote 0
Yeah I think that's my main issue. Smoking anything for me is just a matter of if someone offers (and people are stingy, they don't offer very often) so I wouldn't have a reason to look for an alternative, tis strictly an occasional thing for me.

Your still young. My advice, stick to the gravity thing you PMed me and forget about the rest ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.