• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

EMO Haters Rejoice!!

You sure he was an emo kid and not just an idiot? But you taught him a lesson anyway :)

I've lucked out in not really having to deal with them, I guess. I've never really understood their outlook on life. If you think your life sucks, *change it*! Take some action, don't sit around and whine. *sigh* some people, eh?

Upvote 0
-SemperFi-Jenova said:
skip is the coolest of cool. all he does is **** his 15 year old slutty girlfriend on the weekends and beat up emo kids every other day.

we're all so jealous.

Life is good. :D But she's not a slutty in actual terms seeing how she only sleeps with me. Also I don't beat the **** out of people on a regular basis, all I did t him was slam his face into a locker and he cried like a *****! I headbutted my locker as hard as I could like 5 times for $20 one time! Maybe it the way I was raised had something to do with my pain tolerance.

SiFi said:
You sure he was an emo kid and not just an idiot? But you taught him a lesson anyway :)
Well, he could have been a goth, it's hard to tell these days. :\

Last edited:
Upvote 0