• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Movie] Game of Thrones

Oh NoxNoctum, isn't your first language English? :eek:

Btw do the books give more background infos to characters like Brienne and Bronn? I really like those guys, some history would suit them well.

What? Ya I'm American, I guess I just have difficulty following this plot :p. I do have a feeling they have to rush through a lot of material to fit it into 10 episodes. I feel like as soon as we're introduced to a cool setting we're off again somewhere else. Shame they can't do 15-20 episodes a season.

Upvote 0
Denaerys Targaryen is ridiculously hot.
And she looks great with dark hair as well:

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
I usually don't like when they change things from the book, but I really loved Ser Rodrik's death scene. One of the best scenes in the series. I always felt like his death was a bit underwhelming in the book.
Game of Thrones: Ser Rodrik's Death - YouTube

It also seems like Reek is going to show up in this season yet, but unfortunately I don't think he'll be under that name. Can't wait to see him though :IS2:

Upvote 0
It is getting a bit old how every episode tries to end with a cliffhanger. At least the last cliffhanger was not that exciting.

I am finding myself deep into the second season and still wondering when we are gonna see some proper action (don't mean just fighting of course). Things need to get moving faster so we can get closer to a grand ending like with the first season where all the different stories blended together, not branch out even more...

Upvote 0
And she looks great with dark hair as well:

[pic]

:D

Theon went full retard.

mhm. Never liked that part of the story, show or otherwise. Like, I understand why, but its just, Dethklok levels of incompetence right there. Its almost like he gets there and does his stuff, and everyone asks him what they are gonna do next, and hes like "Lolwut?"

Upvote 0
mhm. Never liked that part of the story, show or otherwise. Like, I understand why, but its just, Dethklok levels of incompetence right there. Its almost like he gets there and does his stuff, and everyone asks him what they are gonna do next, and hes like "Lolwut?"

Theon is the best part of the show right now and the actor is pulling it off so damn good.

Upvote 0
What was the deal with ...
Spoiler!

I liked the episode a lot, plenty action.
"We've had vicious kings, and we've had idiot kings, but we've never had such a vicious idiot as you!" :D

Upvote 0