• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Movie] Game of Thrones

Too lazy to make a better post right now, but that was my favourite episode so far. A large part of Arya's journey was cut, but actually I'm a bit thankful for that. Most of Arya's chapters in the second book were pretty dull with nothing happening at all. Better to skip useless parts like that. I just think that gay sex scene between Renly and Loras was unnecessary.

Upvote 0
Too lazy to make a better post right now, but that was my favourite episode so far. A large part of Arya's journey was cut, but actually I'm a bit thankful for that. Most of Arya's chapters in the second book were pretty dull with nothing happening at all. Better to skip useless parts like that. I just think that gay sex scene between Renly and Loras was unnecessary.

so far, most of the sex scenes this season have been totally unnessecary, except maybe the Stannis one.

edit: fixed

Last edited:
Upvote 0
so far, most of the sex seasons this season have been totally unnessecary, except maybe the Stannis one.

tumblr_lkv2iqtCvF1qzsosoo1_500.gif

"Sex seasons, eh?"

Upvote 0
I get the feeling the writers of the series don't like Stannis. Kinda looks like they are throwing him in the "villain side" of the series (he's a smart version of Ned Stark for me :p). His confrontation with Renly also looked a bit sudden and out of place. They didn't say where they were or why. They didn't even mention the siege of Storm's End. I thinks the series is getting a lot harder to understand for people who haven't read the books. Other than that, I loved the episode and it's the best in this season yet IMHO. Melisandre giving birth to Stannis's shadow is one of the best scenes in the entire show.

Upvote 0
Oh NoxNoctum, isn't your first language English? :eek:

Btw do the books give more background infos to characters like Brienne and Bronn? I really like those guys, some history would suit them well.

Yep, Brienne becomes one of the main characters later and books share more and more informations about her with time.

IIRC most informations were available in first book, when Tyrion recruited him.

Upvote 0