• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Movie] Game of Thrones

LOL. Yeah... Theon was a bit of a powerless figure in the books, but the series take him to a whole new level of patheticness that is somewhat undeserved. That last scene, in addition to making zero sense, just did absolutely no justice.

They missed out on a great opportunity, really:

Spoiler!
Man, I'd heard a lot of people talking about a theory that Dagmer could be Ramsay in the series. I really doubted it and would really hate it if it were so, since that it wouldn't make any sense. Right after I saw Dagmer silencing Theon, I could only think "Noooooooooooo that can't be Ramsay!!!". Thank R'hllor, the Lord of Light, he was just Dagmer in the end :D

Upvote 0
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Spoiler!

That part was actually explained, Robb Stark allowed to leave every Ironborn (I think that is what they are called) unharmed, except for Theon. I don't know the books but I have the feeling that the whole Winterfell story is a bit weird.

@Qarth with not being real, they meant he vastly exaggerated. All the stuff he had was just to impress people but the real riches he had promised blonde chick didn't exist. He probably only wanted to get her ***, dragons and the Iron Throne for himself.

Upvote 0
Spoiler!

Overall a nice episode to end the season, there wasn't massive cliffhanger like the first season. I'm reading the first book right now, hopefully I can stop at the third one :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This can be the best season ever seen on television. I don't think I have ever been as excited for a show, a game, a book or a movie as I am now for this season. I check WinterIsComing.net and Westeros.org for news over a hundred times every day. This wait is killing me, but we are almost there. Just one more month and it's out :IS2:

Upvote 0
I liked the song actually, but ya I wouldn't want to hear it during the show.

I think the music of GoT could be better tbh, the main theme is great and the stuff that played during Theon's main scene in the second season was amazing but other than that a lot of it is too generic IMO.
Really? I find the entire soundtrack amazing. Every track is awesome IMHO.

There's a new trailer coming this Sunday. It says it'll be 2 minutes long.

Upvote 0