• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

Come on guys.

pollitical.jpg

I am very tempted to give my opinions too but rules are rules.

Please stop talking politics in "the anything thread" (as funny as that sounds) and also please stop bringing it up in the Picture and Gif thread.

I am going to have to start giving infractions if it keeps going on. ;)

Reactions: kapulA
Upvote 0
Timoshenko bruised, Western European politicians've got the ballsy balls to boycott the Ukrainian-Polish Euro 2012 footie tournament (against Timoshenko's wishes).

Controversies around the 2008 Beijing Olympics abound, shrinking balls go hand in hand with big, tumescent, Chinese buxxx.

Putin comes back to throne, Sochi 2014 going ahead as p(l)anned.

You don't have to be an expert lip-reader to read me mouth the words "double standards". Kewl, bwana, kewl. I love talkin' 'bout sport, donchya?

Upvote 0
Got my new autograph from Otto Carius himself on my Tiger model...
Spoiler!

And here he's himself ->
http://img.blog.yahoo.co.kr/ybi/1/70/0f/sturmgechutz/folder/39/img_39_569_3?1218585526.jpg

lol, looks like mods aren't very lenient around here and deleted the picture. Or maybe it stopped working idk :p Found it incidently on the internet when stumbled across a thread where someone was showing his Otto Carius autograph and couldn't stop laughing when I saw a voluptuously looking woman on the picture :D Thought would be funny if you thought that was me :D
anyway here's the link, NSFW ->
Spoiler!

It's not completely naked btw so doesn't fracture with rules.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
For my birthday, my brother bought a flag to be flown in my name over the Capitol Building in the District of Columbia, and it arrived today in an encased triangle case made of oak with a certificate from the architect of the capitol. I have to say, this was the best and coolest gift I've ever gotten at a birthday.

My brother got me bowling shoes. Now I can bowl drunk in style.

Upvote 0