• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

Man, ****ing rainy day and I ain't got jack to do! Own 10 ****ing gmaes and all of them need ****in updating!

I ****in hate the Steam update system, I ****ing hate it's faulty verification that never works properly and makes you re-download the entire game.

I ****ing hate games which release buggy games then wonder why I'm so mad after download 3 2gb patches in a row.

I ****ing hate the faulty, slow, monotonous and MASSIVLEY overpriced New Zealand broadband.

I have a 10 gig monthly limit! and steam wants me to download 70gb worth of patches!

FOR

SAKE!!!

Upvote 0
Dunno, I think some vintage weapons could be cool. Them being there is quite plausible too, WW2 weapons are quite popular among collectors. At least a mosin nagant for the sharpshooter, that would be awesome.

Makeshift weapons can be cool too, but "makeshift" can mean anything, really.

But why not take advantage of the setting and go for something like a Lee-Enfield?

Reactions: dogbadger
Upvote 0
I found this today, and thought you'd like to see it:

Spoiler!

Also i had some minor surgery on my nose today; i can't feel the right hand side now.

Upvote 0