• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

Sorry for absence - been busy, y'know RS and all that.

So where were we? Oh yeah, my old mate Ostmann... right....

So, though your interest in affairs outside the US borders is laudable and fairly unusual, in my experience, I can't help but get the feeling that you are just eyeing up new places for the US to bomb/invade. In the same way that a priapic teenager would always be trying to find new holes to f***.

on that note:

5122028558_0d204b8e15_o.jpg

Upvote 0

So, though your interest in affairs outside the US borders is laudable and fairly unusual, in my experience, I can't help but get the feeling that you are just eyeing up new places for the US to bomb/invade. In the same way that a priapic teenager would always be trying to find new holes to f***.

Hm.

Call 1 person shallow, get an infraction.

Call 300,000,000 people arrogant, ignorant warmongers, be a hero.

Cool deal.

Upvote 0

on that note:

5122028558_0d204b8e15_o.jpg

I'd exchange "Civilised world" with "Rednecks" so it's not totally obvious where it's from.

Upvote 0