• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

You do share a close time zone to the South Koreans....:D At least with the few that will play.

I heard that
a) RO has a learning curve that's very curvy and
b) RO players don't like newbs, and
c) It's very good
d) The RO forums are populated by people who hate me

So, i don't want to f*ck up the game for anyone, but i want to play online and be a bro-tier player; a bro-tier Medic if possible :)

And i know KF has a good player base, with next to no d0uches.

And all the things i've seen of RO point towards it being a US-based game, which means anywhere from 220-320 ping. :(

Upvote 0
I heard that
a) RO has a learning curve that's very curvy and
b) RO players don't like newbs, and
c) It's very good
d) The RO forums are populated by people who hate me

So, i don't want to f*ck up the game for anyone, but i want to play online and be a bro-tier player; a bro-tier Medic if possible :)

And i know KF has a good player base, with next to no d0uches.

And all the things i've seen of RO point towards it being a US-based game, which means anywhere from 220-320 ping. :(

A is true. C is true. B is only a few annoying people, not most of the community, and D, I have no clue :p. Anyways, you won't be screwing with anyone's game unless you shoot them. That is bad. Very bad.

Medics, unfortunately, do not exist in RO, but in truth everyone on a team supports each other and it is possible to be useful.

The last point, however, I have no clue on. Truth be told, I haven't really checked foriegn servers, so I don't know the community sizes (however, I know for a fact that Russia and Europe also have large communities). I'm pretty sure from the number of Oceanic players here that there is an Aussie community, though, which should help.

Upvote 0
A is true. C is true. B is only a few annoying people, not most of the community, and D, I have no clue :p. Anyways, you won't be screwing with anyone's game unless you shoot them. That is bad. Very bad.

Medics, unfortunately, do not exist in RO, but in truth everyone on a team supports each other and it is possible to be useful.

The last point, however, I have no clue on. Truth be told, I haven't really checked foriegn servers, so I don't know the community sizes (however, I know for a fact that Russia and Europe also have large communities). I'm pretty sure from the number of Oceanic players here that there is an Aussie community, though, which should help.

I heard that Ausland is getting the Carebear-Wiggles edition of RO2.

:(

Upvote 0
That's sad.
Really sad.

I wonder what is cut from RO2 to make it pass.
If it's anything big then i'll just hope some ameribros can gift it.

well, according to Wilson, they might not have to even use the cut version. However, if they have to use it...well, I'd be guessing less dismemberment via artillery (although I don't know how much that'd even be visible in-game), less explosive body-damage, and less gore if a teammate gets killed inside a tank (where he splats onto the inside of the thing).

Upvote 0
I've been wondering for a while... what do you call a girlfriend/partner who you live with in english? I tried to look it up but I really couldn't find a good distinction between a short romance and someone you've been living with for a couple of years.

Anyone?

Most people I know still would just use 'girlfriend.' I know I did, when my (now) wife and I lived together, but weren't married or (technically) engaged yet.

Upvote 0
well, according to Wilson, they might not have to even use the cut version. However, if they have to use it...well, I'd be guessing less dismemberment via artillery (although I don't know how much that'd even be visible in-game), less explosive body-damage, and less gore if a teammate gets killed inside a tank (where he splats onto the inside of the thing).

I see. very good then :)

So i'm not missing out on anything game-changing.

And i might not miss out on anything ! :D

I'm just hoping to be in an :IS2: some time, maybe have a group of friend together and i can be the loader :)

Upvote 0
memesrickrollrolld.jpg

I know how this guy feels.

Reactions: Shadrach
Upvote 0