• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

Big oopsy today.

Left my Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 lens on top of my car and drove on the highway. Got to see it fall off and smash on the pavement and bounce around between cars.

Gonna go out in a couple hours and see if I can find it hah.

I'm thinking a nice photography backpack would be a good idea from now on.

Edit: By the time I got out to look for it, it had rained quite a bit. Did not see it anywhere on the side of the road. Looks like I need to go lens shopping now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ugh, last night I even dreamt RO2 was released and I was the happiest man on the world.

I've dreamt about it multiple times... 28 days left!

I cannot bloody wait. I remember when RO2 was first announced I was like "ooh, this looks alright. I'll just do other stuff and see about getting it when it's released in 2011. I'll just play KF in the meantime." And now, I'm ready to pre-order as soon as bleeding possible, and I am fantasising about RO2 whenever I get spare time to myself, and I'm not so entertained by the thought of other games. I'm always like this when something is so close to release. Good thing I put some dosh to the side so I can afford my copy...

Last edited:
Reactions: SMIFF
Upvote 0
Went to Six Flags Great Adventure in NJ yesterday with my son. We hit all the roller coasters but the best was probably Kingda Ka and we sat in the very front. That thing launches you so fast (128 mph in 3 seconds) that the wind practically peals back your eyelids when you are in the front car.

Awesome :D

I made the best possible face on that ride, that I almost purchased it hah.

Reactions: =GG= Mr Moe
Upvote 0