• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

Wow, terrifying and awesome at the same time :S

(Ps. Dibbler, is it possible to add those after-impact sounds of rubble slowly collapsing to your mutator but constrain it to people inside buildings? Or will it make the sound files too big or something?)

Hahahaha good idea!!! Yes I can, using the reverb setting! And I can probably use the existing debris sounds with upped volume, so size won't increase.

(By the way, that is artillery, not mortar fire as the video says. Mortars don't make that sound)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Artwork for Sabaton's new upcoming album "Heroes".

2V2sHPp.jpg

Alternative artwork:
TZ5yOzV.jpg

I personally prefer the second piece.

As a big fan of Sabaton, I'm really looking forward to this album. I hope it's up to par as their last two albums. I know a lot of people think that their music is "cheesy," but that's part of their appeal to me. :D

Upvote 0
As a big fan of Sabaton, I'm really looking forward to this album. I hope it's up to par as their last two albums. I know a lot of people think that their music is "cheesy," but that's part of their appeal to me. :D

Curiously enough Carolus Rex's Swedish version is almost the opposite, since half of the songs (as far as lyrical content goes) are pretty solemn and bit grim in comparison to the usual heroic presentation seen in the English version and other albums. :p

Upvote 0