• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

Also last thing I heard it was an Israeli and an Egyptian who happen to live in the US who made it.

Not trying to start a flamewar so keep your questionable opinions to yourself pls.

Actually, I believe they are now saying it is some guy from California ... who was convicted of bank fraud?

I could provide my own "conspiracy theory", but I don't care anymore. I have enough of my own problems. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I think you did Crusher you nub :p

Why, taking photos of military installations is stupid and illegal in almost all countries. They will get a serious fine and get released, and should be glad it's not in Russia or the US.

whatever, storys too long, but im sure you heard about the crisis in europe and all that, and now this news comes in. I hope the country just leaves euro and collapses to anarchy, rather than keep leeching our hard earned money.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Sexual assault is a huge problem in the US military. I haven't even shipped to basic training yet, and about a third of the briefings I've had are about sexual assault. Buddies of mine have also said entire days are dedicated in basic training to sexual assault prevention and awareness. Truth be told, none of it does **** from what I've heard. Victims are almost completely helpless due to the CoC. It's a tragic situation.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
What the **** is it with people being so stupid these days?

You tell someone, WHO YOU ARE PAYING TO DO THIS JOB, to do something ... give them VERY SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS on what to do ... and they completely ignore you. Then you tell them that there is something really out of place in one spot and they debate you.

Then ... the kicker: They start complaining because they have more time invested in the project than they thought.

Well, asshat, if you had actually payed attention in the beginning and had listened to me previously, the mistakes you made that you had to fix wouldn't have been there and it wouldn't have taken you this long.

... *sigh* ... sorry guys, had to get that off my chest.

Upvote 0
Just found 2 of my books, i borrowed my brother at his place one lying on the floor another used as mousepad, with their bookjacket completly missing. Iwouldn't be half as pissed if they would have been damaged by accident and not careless using of them. :mad:

Even worse is that one of the books is at 100 Euro at amazon right now. My mother tried to act as a mediator and said she will buy me both books for 130 Euro and try to sell the other ones. Someshow this will not satisfy me as it is not the first time my retard brother breaks something and she will pay for it. So i am considering to rebuy the books under his name on his costs, As i know that subhuman won't even apologize for breaking them.

What you guys think i should do?

Upvote 0
I have a brother just as retarded and careless, and a Mother who would also cover the cost. I would tell her that if she buys them, you will treat them just as your brother did so it will be a waste of money. Your brother must be made to cover these costs. If he refused, take his mouse and keyboard hostage.

Don't let him win.

Problem is he doesnt have any money and nothing i can take from him.

Upvote 0