• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

Does anybody know if those lights signifying the old towers are coming from the memorial park where the towers actually stood?
No, they are moved a little bit away I believe.

120912023918-9-11-ud-02-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Upvote 0
I think you did Crusher you nub :p

seems like a couple of arma3 devs got arrested in greece for espionage

now i hate the whole country even more :mad:

Why, taking photos of military installations is stupid and illegal in almost all countries. They will get a serious fine and get released, and should be glad it's not in Russia or the US.

Upvote 0
So I saw that Mohammed video, has anyone bothered to show it to those protesters? I assume they're just rather offended because a guy said a video from the US offends their prophet. If they would actually see the video they would realize it's not worth the trouble. But I assume most of those people don't have internet.

Also last thing I heard it was an Israeli and an Egyptian who happen to live in the US who made it.

Not trying to start a flamewar so keep your questionable opinions to yourself pls.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So I saw that Mohammed video, has anyone bothered to show it to those protesters? I assume they're just rather offended because a guy said a video from the US offends their prophet. If they would actually see the video they would realize it's not worth the trouble. But I assume most of those people don't have internet.

Also last thing I heard it was an Israeli and an Egyptian who happen to live in the US who made it.

Not trying to start a flamewar so keep your questionable opinions to yourself pls.
My sentiments as well. The video is not worth anyone's time. Mob mentality + Al-Qaeda = bad news.

Upvote 0