• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

At least it's hot! Just go to a park and watch people relaxing and having fun! Almost as good as having friends yourself! Just be sure to move a couple of hundred yards from time to time so you're not watching the same two shirtless guys play Frisbee all afternoon. Switch it up a little!

I may or may not have done that.

Moving on, I mean.

I'm kidding.

I don't go out.

Shoot me! :/

Upvote 0
They're renovating our appartment building which equals unspeakably loud drill sounds which wake me up at 8 am and carry on through the whole ****ing day, I can't learn because I can hardly concentrate when it sounds like someone is handling a jackhammer 2cm next to your ear.

@project.rattus Nope 3kg of Weider Mega Mass 4000 + delivery

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Apocalypse Teams: When you're too bored to live

By chance
-Agent Wilkes
-The Alchemist from Torchlight
-Shank

shank1.jpg

By choice
-Samus Aran
-Sam "Serious" Stone
-KOS-MOS from Xenosaga

1468.jpg

Yo dawg we heard you like miniguns so we put miniguns in your minigun so you can shoot while you shoot.

Yeah I'd basically be sipping drinks on the beach while zombies explode all around me.

[Edit]Were you supposed to pick from books and movies? When you use / it seems more like "or" than "and."[/edit]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
[Edit]Were you supposed to pick from books and movies? When you use / it seems more like "or" than "and."[/edit]

I guess the slash means "and". One for each.

There are no strict rules to this game but read means a book, newspaper, comic book, etc and watch, can mean a movie or a TV show.

But yeah make your own rules :p

So far the forums seems to survive the zombie apocalypse.

Upvote 0
WTF? God I hate online passes. So I just wanted to play some UC3 MP for the first time(got the game for christmas from UK) and activate the online pass and it tells me that the code is either wrong or not valid anymore. :rolleyes: So I thought maybe there's a region lock or sth and created a UK PSN account but there it didn't work either so there's definitely something wrong with the key. The game was sealed in and completely new when I got it and I only borrowed it to my best friend who swears he hasn't used it, so WTF? SONY can't just send out games with half of the game not working(MP, online COOP) because the ****ing key is wrong.

Upvote 0