• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

Dear DraKon2k,

You have received an infraction at Tripwire Interactive Forums.

Reason: Promoting or Suggesting Harm to Yourself or Others
-------
Dude, really?
-------

This infraction is worth 4 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
[URL]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=862222[/URL]

All the best,
Tripwire Interactive Forums
Lol seriously? If every post like this would have an infraction as consequence half of the forum would be on vacation. (Since the original post was deleted, it was a pic showing a cat that says 'Kill yourself')

Ironically though, today I'm actually in a kinda depressed mood myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Olivier and Harb
Upvote 0
With all the new members and the old school members like me posting less frequently in the last time(as in not giving a **** anymore) this forum has kinda lost part of its' attractiveness imo.

Oh well, just carry on.

I'm just quoting this because I'm tired of seeing the whining and the moaning that a lot of the new members are doing. Its not exclusive to just new members, but its mostly them. "I want I want" and "You promised this and now you owe me" etc etc where the hell were their parents when they were growing up? If I acted like that my father would have b!tch-slapped me into tomorrow :D. Constructive criticism is good, even regular criticism is fine, but all the impatient childish entitlement threads popping up all over are just pissing me off. It must be driving the devs and the forum mods crazy with all they must have on their plate right now.

There, that is MY whine for the day, carry on everyone! :p

~Edit: To be fair, there are a lot of new mature members as well trying to help the community out and making good suggestions, but it always seems like their posts get lost in the deluge.

Last edited:
Upvote 0