• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post a picture of yourself thread

I used to be the lead core tester for the team.

I just so happened to have to find a real job when ended the time I could spend on the game, s I resigned. I still had mod status until recently I asked for it to be removed as well. I never actually wanted to be a mod, and when I did, I would get responses like this...

Why did you go easy on him or I would get something like this, I think you were too harsh. So I said **** it.

I would rather be me and break the rules like everyone else than have to be good all the time.

Upvote 0
Well here is a pic of my step-brother Mike (left), ALICE COOPER (center) and me =GG= Mr Moe (on the right) :D

cooper.jpg

Upvote 0
Well Jenova, so everyone can see, that little girl may have a 2 year old brother that is folling her and the father is looking down at his little love bundle thinking how cute it is that he is following his big sis.

I just think to pass judgement in that way is rude. I am in no way perfect, but childish posts like the one you wrote are just silly.

Upvote 0