• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post a picture of yourself thread

DSC00328.jpg

here's me:) pretty old pic

Upvote 0
Sic, cheer up man, be happy - and be an individual through your personality rather than dressing like all the other metal kids ;)

i like my clothes..
what other metalkids btw? i never see any around here
you shouldve seen my previous school man, only fashion/g-sus/lonsdale **** everywhere, i was the ONLY guy ( no joking ) wearing this stuff.
and obviously you dont know me otherwise you would have known i dont dress after other people. that whole fashion kinda thing makes me go sick. not saying that i wear this stuff cuz no one else does and i want attention mind you, i just plain like this stuff.
the other day on my way home i met some guys who where having an arguement, and you guess about what:p shoes ffs:p "you have to get the latest, you cant be a part of our group now" that is what the one dude literally said to the other. how futile and pointless.
people should wear what they are comfortable in, and listen to stuff they are comfortable with.
and i am comfortable in these clothes. dont tell me what to do.

and yeah my pics are hosted on www.vampirefreaks.com, so f*cking what? its a profile page for people who like metal/gothic music/lifestyle whatever.
what happened to the 'grown-up' community who now *****es at everything someone else does? this is a post a pic of yourself thread, and when you do you get nothing but ****ty remarks, be it about youre shirt, then its about your pants, then it is about where you upload your pics. like, wtf?

Upvote 0
Would you mind stopping that pointless argument? By proclaiming both of you ugly, I have won already anyways! ;)

And Disaster: don't take the dissing so personal, they're all a bunch of nice guys here ('cept Jenova), but they can be quite mean at times. Just grin/shrug/whatever floats your boat and move on...

And to add to the popular entertainment, here's a pic, taken today right after getting up (and the night before was quite a long one...):

tiredxj2.jpg

Upvote 0