• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post a picture of yourself thread

I like the singers voice when he actually songs and does harmonies and things.

I'm not the type of guy who goes about telling people their band is crappy and such. But badass metal bands that sing about kicking butt etc and doing harmonies (either in music or lyrics...) don't mix.
And that is what is wrong about most modern metal bands (read NU-METAL).
Also, what's up with bands that have this badass guitar sound and all of a sudden they annoy you with symphonic orchestra's, keyboard or real, or lady singers with the most beautifull voices?
It's like metal bands not ready to get out of the closet... in fact it's more ghey then 70's glamrock bands with big hairdo's and spandex outfits...

schlong!

Upvote 0
firingsquad2tn8.jpg

Upvote 0
yeah, disaster sorry that I expressed my opinion... well I know better than to do that again:D cuz clearly I am the only person on this forum who has ever critisized somones picture... yeesh people are so touchy, did you notice how that one dude called me gay and I didn't flip... you should all take mly example and lighten up:p

also I was making fun of his angry reaction and was not saying that anyone who listens to metal is a asshole;)

but I have seen a lot assholes in slipknot shirts:)

and just FYI, cock

i dont give a rat's ass about what others do. if they call other people names, does that give you the right to call others names too? that is the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard

so now, because you know assholes in slipknot shirts, that makes the music bad? :pROFL

Upvote 0
i dont give a rat's ass about what others do. if they call other people names, does that give you the right to call others names too? that is the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard

so now, because you know assholes in slipknot shirts, that makes the music bad? :pROFL

wow! um what the hell are you talking about

and I already proved that the music was bad

/end of discusion

Last edited:
Upvote 0