• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post a picture of yourself thread

leninet8ey.jpg

Upvote 0
JCoquillon said:
Turns out putz is a high-tech trainspotter :)

I can hardly talk if i get the chance I go to any airshow i can and take hundreds of photos
Then again planes > trains

everyone knows that

Well, lets try a rope-pulling contest: a train pulls against a plane, lets see who will win ;)

But then, I am too rather fond of the freedom of flying than the restriction of rails. But I wouldn't call myself a "spotter" ;) And I don't like to take photographs. I've been in London, Paris and Rome, and I have not made one single photo, it distracts too much from the actual experience of being there if you see everything through the camera (and even if not looking through it, you still see the things from a "could this be a photo" perspective)... The only Photo I have from london is a Polaroid of my host, Alicia, a lovely girl from the Sir Frances Bardsley School for Girls, and me :D

Upvote 0
Who could pull more? Train wins. Two 6,250 HP AC6000's--typical power for a high-speed intermodal train--(155,000lb of Tractive Effort each) vs. a Boeing 777 (98,000lb of thrust per engine).

Specs say the train will win. :D

And European Railroads are boring compared to American ones...since ours are more freight-oriented...things are just more interesting to watch.

Upvote 0
Fu. Svedberg said:
Troels you have teased people in the show a pic of yourself thread in all forums RO has had...

...and still you have never posted a pic of yourself.

Let's make a deal post a pic of yourself or I start deleating all your posts in this thread. :)

I'm not teasing people because of how they look, I was teasing PUTZ because a train loses to a plane in a dogfight. If my memory serves me correctly I've never said anything but positive things about people and their pictures.

And yes - I am the faceless menace, the clown with the tear-away face, here in a flash and gone without a trace.

Upvote 0