• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post your desktop.

Llama said:
Nice ruttus...but looking closer i'm not liking the way the pic just stops then has solid black (a slight gradient would look nice). And the slightly more disturbing point is does she have a slight tuft of hair coming from her arse!?
I keep telling myself that these are just compression artifacts :D Still, peach-like, soft, downy hair can be quite nice ;)

And concerning the "cut", I find it looks less "obvious" with the plain black than with gradients.

Upvote 0
My entry for June...

desktop8uh.jpg

Upvote 0
If you're going to ask putz a question, make it challenging. Like, what fuel blend does it take, what is the precise measurement of the distance between the first and second wheel, how many coats of paint does it have judging from that chip in the front, how many decibles does the horn creat front, side, and rear, and so on.

The man is officially train crazy. I was doing survey work on the noise level of those bastards due to some unhappy locals (BTW, they get DAMNED LOUD :p) and we ran into another 'train guy'.

He was scary as hell, but had a map and radio and knew some of hte conductors by name. Handy, though, we finished up two days early because of him :D

Upvote 0