• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post your desktop.

Untitled.jpg

Upvote 0
Cleaned up my desktop a bit. Also i just found my original cd's of the very first Rainbow Six and it's expansion Eagle Watch.
Now, i allways thought Rogue Spear and original game were pretty similar in graphics but it really is a world of difference lol. For some reason i have ****ty FPS though :(
Still, in celebration i found them again i now use the menu of the original R6 as my wallpaper (menu options etc painted out)

Pure epic win.
desktopif2.jpg

Upvote 0
Pokemon emulator
great memories:D
im in pewter city with a level 12 charmander and a level 10 pidgey and i just beat brock

Damn rock pokemon, charmander is just pathetic against them :(

But your using the fire red version! thats cheating you need to go classic game boy with the normal red/blue/yellow versions and supergreenovision.

Upvote 0
Cleaned up my desktop a bit. Also i just found my original cd's of the very first Rainbow Six and it's expansion Eagle Watch.
Now, i allways thought Rogue Spear and original game were pretty similar in graphics but it really is a world of difference lol. For some reason i have ****ty FPS though :(
Still, in celebration i found them again i now use the menu of the original R6 as my wallpaper (menu options etc painted out)

Pure epic win.
desktopif2.jpg

Yes, the original is all epic win.

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.

Upvote 0