• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Music Video Thread

Always loved the KLF mate :)

Looking past their silly "Ancients of MU MU" stuff that was really just them taking a piss on the music biz, there was a lot of depth to what they did, all of it of course going way above our heads back then. They made some brilliant stuff.

the KLF, (JAMS) its grim up north - YouTube

Doctorin' the Tardis - The Timelords - YouTube

Firing a gun (blanks obv) at the audience at the Brit awards :) Well at least it looks like Billy Bragg enjoyed it (forward to 1:55) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=toLcFaL8g5E&fmt=18&t=1m55s

I love their epic "Waiting for the rites of MU" as well.

The KLF - Waiting (1990) - YouTube

and the "Chill Out" album is just amazing:

The KLF MADRUGADA ETERNA Chill Out - On The Utah Moki Dugway - YouTube

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Forefather - The Downfallen - YouTube

Made me sad to find out I am 9 months late finding out about this new album. Ordered that puppy from across the pond immediately. Crappy conversion rates be damned.

Funny, if you hadn't revealed it as a recent album I would have sworn it was straight out of the 1980s music, both from the sounds and the graphic layout in the video.

But I guess that is a good thing amongst fans of this kind of thing?

Upvote 0
Funny, if you hadn't revealed it as a recent album I would have sworn it was straight out of the 1980s music, both from the sounds and the graphic layout in the video.

Metal. Metal never changes.

Lets see how long this one can stay up at youtube :)

Warning, explicit content, but we've all seen naked ladies before no?
Stars | Changes (Official Video) (Uncensored Version) - YouTube

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hadn't thought of it, but yeah it does sound kinda 80s-ish.

Maybe that's why I like it so much. It's like a throwback without having to listen to the same old stuff you've heard several billion times.

They do a spritz of the black metal thing sometimes, though. Not a big fan of that half of their music, but it's still good IMO.

Upvote 0