• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Music Video Thread

Somewhere on youtube is a 2 hour or so clip of the last ever Stonehenge festival in 1984; before Thatcher's shocktroops trashed the convoy the next year. It has extended footage of the band - all absolutely trolleyed on acid - serenading the sunrise at solstice.

I just mention it cos I was there.:)

aaaaahhhh... here is a bit of it:

YouTube - Hawkwind - Pt02/06 - The Solstice at Stonehenge 1984

This bit was before the class A's kicked in.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nothing beats True-metal in terms of gayness :D

how dare you!! how can you call this gay:

Manowar.jpg

now they have to rape you (In a totally hetero way, of course)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@Nestor...
Nice find my friend.

The days have gone when the only fence around Stone Henge was a two lined barbed wire affair, to keep the sheep out.

I go back a little further than yourself, there was about 30 of us and a synth plugged into the back of a *Sherper* van.

Lying on my back on the 21st watching the sun come up through the stones made me "see the light" to coin a popular phrase.

Happy new year...

Upvote 0
I know I know not exactly great or even good but I like this one Coldplay album & none othere. You need to click on this it cant me emeded for some gay reason. Only reason I liked it was after comin in aff the night shift and feeling pretty bad this on the box used to cheer me right up and I h\ve no idea why I really don't.

YouTube - Coldplay - 'Yellow' music video

Last edited:
Upvote 0